Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg Press Vs Squat questions. Some important questions

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

It seems weird... Squats seems to hit mostly my lower front quad, while leg press hits my outer quad well... Is that supposed to be so? How can I make so that squat hits my entire leg, rather than small portion of it?

My squat stance is maybe to blame... but I dont know. it seems to be reasonable. (legs 2 feet apart, slightly looking in other direction, almsost parallel if not parallel).

I know that Dorian Yates had similiar problem, so he stopped doing squat altogether in favour of leg press.... I dont want to go there... Is there a good squat position to hit outer quads? Also how high should the bar be on me? Whats the best option to minimize lowerback involvment?

2nd question) We all know that squat raises test level in a trainee. Does the testerone raised equal number of sets? What i mean is: Is there a difference in test level between low set and high set squating?

reply please!!

thanks!

its all about leg positioning. the more you angle your toes outward, the more it will hit the inner quads. the more close togheter they are, they target the outer quads. so id do both exercises, squat with regular stance, and leg presses with a close stance

SSAlexSS said:
2nd question) We all know that squat raises test level in a trainee. Does the testerone raised equal number of sets? What i mean is: Is there a difference in test level between low set and high set squating?

thanks!

Squats are the most intense/taxing movement you can do, regarding the legs and secondary muscle recrutment, thats the only reason they release more Gh and serum androgens, The test increase is dependent on how much stress you hit your body with, squats just stress your body alot.

MrMuscle said:
its all about leg positioning. the more you angle your toes outward, the more it will hit the inner quads. the more close togheter they are, they target the outer quads. so id do both exercises, squat with regular stance, and leg presses with a close stance

Good reply bro....

I should try to have as narrow and parallel stance as posible... hop[efully that will clear my problem.

Top Bottom