Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg muscle with joint problems

seedorf black

I had surgery on the joints of my two knees because an accident I had a few years ago, I'm fully recovered, except when it's cold they hurt a lot Idk why, I was wondering what kind of training can I do to develop leg muscle and not put too much pressure on my knee joints? thanks.

i would go very light man. see how your knee does and then go from there

don't just jump into heavy leg exercises. taking n2jointrx and krill oil will help too

also it makes sense the cold hurts your joints, make sure you properly warm up the muscles and tissues around the knee, that will help

For the most part broken bones and scar tissue tends towards being stronger once fully healed than before. More so if it was an out and out accident (like a car crash and a break). If, however, it was wear and tear then the issue can and often does reoccur. You'll have had rehab and advice from your doc. Follow it. Warm up well and do as Steve says- start light.

Following my injury last year I went back in at 60% of my old numbers so as to ease back in.

i would go very light man. see how your knee does and then go from there

don't just jump into heavy leg exercises. taking n2jointrx and krill oil will help too

also it makes sense the cold hurts your joints, make sure you properly warm up the muscles and tissues around the knee, that will help

my experience with a knee issue. nothing beats doubling or tripling your warmup routines with many varying approaches. compression sleeves /etc to warmup area works for me but i guess controversial for using in the actual lifting.
after. cool down. roller, stretching. compression again supposedly can help remove tissue cells causing inflammation.
ive been replacing the old adage of RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation). with METH (motion , elevation, traction, heat) with great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is going to be one of those things you just have to start slow and see how you respond. If you are fully healed I don't see an issue leg training but you don't want to have pain either.

Top Bottom