Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg Extensions and knee pain? Bad or good?

Well, I just finished 12 weeks of Ostarine and N2JointRX. I'm not really sure if it helped or not. I still get aches in my knees from time to time. I think I might have arthritis in my knees or something. I'm going to make a doctors appointment to see if they can figure out whats wrong.

Well, I just finished 12 weeks of Ostarine and N2JointRX. I'm not really sure if it helped or not. I still get aches in my knees from time to time. I think I might have arthritis in my knees or something. I'm going to make a doctors appointment to see if they can figure out whats wrong.

When was the last time you had a massage? A lot of times knee pain is simply due to a really tight IT band.

I think your situation is a combination of a lot of small issues piled together. I think you might have some arthritis, and a very tight IT band.

Making an appointment with your doctor is a great idea. Also ask to get X-rays done.

If you do have arthritis, recovery will be a very slow process. Ostarine and a good joint supplement like n2joint rx is going to be your best bet. You are going to have to use them for months for your knees to start to get better though. Arthritis is never a quick fix.

Top Bottom