Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg days

treat65

What kind of lifts do you guys do on leg days? I have a bad right knee and want to limit the amount of tension I could get from heavy squats, do you recommend some other alternatives to get really good strengthening and gains in my legs?

Does your knee hurt more when pulling or pushing? If both then work on your calves and mix in Romain dead lifts. Again need to know how it hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of lifts do you guys do on leg days? I have a bad right knee and want to limit the amount of tension I could get from heavy squats, do you recommend some other alternatives to get really good strengthening and gains in my legs?

Check out my log on Evo

Get you knee checked out or get in the pool to try and strengthen the area that is weak and causing pain. You have to address the problem first if you expect to put tension on it problem will always stay.

you don't need to lift 'heavy squats' to develop legs. i see so many guys going heavy on the squat and are using horrible form. whats the point?

if your knee is in bad shape you need to lay off for a bit. then slowly get back to it. try front squats where you can't go heavy and you are forced to use proper form

Try warming up your hamstrings and glutes really well before squatting. Most people with knee pain have really weak/tight hamstrings.

Squats are often thought of as a knee dominant exercise but that's completely untrue. They are actually a hip/glute dominant exercise

Top Bottom