Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg cramps keeping my from cardio.

kentucky

leg cramps keeping me from cardio.

For the past 10 days, every time I set out to do cardio. My legs cramp us so bad, they feel like they are going to pop. It's only in my calves.

I have increased calcuim, potassium, sodium, and I stay well hydrated. I stretch, then walk, and during my walk I can feel them tightening up.

I have had to sit down on the sidewalk a couple of times, because it hurts to take a step. I have been walking/running for about 2 months now, and have only been having trouble the past 10 days....

any suggestions?:mad:

Last edited:
Are you taking creatine? Do you have any pre existing conditions? When you say well hydrated, whats that mean? gallon of water a day? Need a little more info before i could answer the question.

i take creatine on days that I lift only. Should i take it everyday?

I'm a newbie, 23 yo, just been lifting 3 weeks. I'd say I take in about 64 oz. of water a day. no pre-existing conditions, that i know of.

how big are you? you might need more water than 64oz. i drink around 2 gallons a day, and i weigh 225.

other than that, u might just need to take a few days off of cardio.

Creatine could cause muscle cramps. I would definetly drink more water thru out the day. Take a week off of cardio, hydrate fully, gallon to two a day, then jump back in it. Thats just my opinion. let me know how it goes.

Personally when im on a creatine cycle, i get leg cramps when riding my bike(mountain biking). I find that gatorade during biking and lots of water thru out the day have done the trick.

regulate your water intake. drink a lot...but over the course of the day, not in a couple of sittings.

take magnesium supplements

Since you are well hydrated, are taking in extra electrolites, my question is how much test/d-bol/anadrol etc are you on?

Red Dragon, yes cardio can overtrain you quads, hams & calves. I love these jackasses who train calves 3 or 4 times a week and wonder whey they have 15" toothpicks.... as if calves somehow magically resist overtraining. The same goes for cardio, while 30 minutes of moderate cardio 4 times a week is highly unlikely to overtrain you, doing windsprints 5 times a week or an hour everyday will probably contribute greatly to overtraining calves and thighs, as well as systematic overtaining.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Since you are well hydrated, are taking in extra electrolites, my question is how much test/d-bol/anadrol etc are you on?

no juice, at least not yet.

I've only been lifting for about 2 months. So I have a rather high %BF, but i'm not sure what it is. I'm 6', 190#

Top Bottom