Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

left pec-fine, right pec-nothing

and103

I have been doing some bench presses at a friends house for fun, everyday or so. No routine or anything, just for fun. I dont really work out and my chest is actually very skinny. Well, after a couple of months now, I have noticed that my left pec is noticably bigger, actually much bigger than since I started. However, my right pec is just... nothing. I barely noticed that much of a difference that from when I started. When I flex, it just looks awkward because they are definitely noticeably different.

I'm pretty sure my form is right, but I have no idea why it's doing this. Anybody want to clue me in?

Maybe my chest just grows like a girl's... :worried:

i assume your left handed. when doing exercises that use both sides simultaniously ie using the bar. the body will naturally tend to use the stronger side more (left side for leftys or right side for right handers), thats why i prefer DBs. cuz they use each muscle independantly so thats not a problem.

Your OK. Assymetrical growth can happen you're starting out (even after several months). Imbalances in growth correct themselves over time.
If you don't have access to other gym equipment, you can do some pushups to find out if your left side is overcompensating.

The thing is that I am right handed.

Well, for the time being, I don't have any dumbells on hand (except for two.. different weights) so is there any other exercise that will benefit more than a bench?

I am looking to join a gym though, but I am asking for home workout-sake.

Top Bottom