Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Learning To Train solo

CharHles

I'm a very muscular guy but also very stocky. I have been known to go hard in the gym and my workouts are similar to what you would see on TV a offensive lineman in football do. I'm also doing boxing so I'm doing a lot of cardio with it. The problem is I've been training with my college team and having coaching for the past 10 years. Now that I'm out of college I feel lost. Do you recommend any type of group weight training or should I learn to train by myself

A workout journal and the clock have been my most reliable workout partners for the past 30 years. My coaches have been, through YouTube, Doug Brignolli, BPak, Dylan, and even Rich Piana. Being a regular contributor to online physique development sites has also been an important part of my journey…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a very muscular guy but also very stocky. I have been known to go hard in the gym and my workouts are similar to what you would see on TV a offensive lineman in football do. I'm also doing boxing so I'm doing a lot of cardio with it. The problem is I've been training with my college team and having coaching for the past 10 years. Now that I'm out of college I feel lost. Do you recommend any type of group weight training or should I learn to train by myself

you should train solo and not worry about it
i dont like group stuff

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Top Bottom