Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Layne Norton training guide

Peckear

Hey I went and bought the Layne Norton training program for $350. I read it and it seems it is just copy pasted information cause it matches other programs. After doing some research it seems like his program is online for free so I feel swindled. Anyway what is the truth about this program, it claims to put on 25 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks. Should I ask for money back or will it work for me?

You dont need to spend 350 for a training guide, I read Mobster training log and that was good already. I think his stuff is kind of cookie cutter anyhow

You dont need to spend 350 for a training guide, I read Mobster training log and that was good already. I think his stuff is kind of cookie cutter anyhow

With Laynehe's been around that long it's as probable that others have copied his work so they're the cookie cutters.

Mine is specific for me. Some elements are hand strength focused. There's a bunch of #teamcovid guys using my home gym and they all do a bunch of stuff I do not do. All I do, with my experience is correct form, show them how to get the best from what they're doing etc

Hey I went and bought the Layne Norton training program for $350. I read it and it seems it is just copy pasted information cause it matches other programs. After doing some research it seems like his program is online for free so I feel swindled. Anyway what is the truth about this program, it claims to put on 25 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks. Should I ask for money back or will it work for me?

Brother, you can get all of the customized help you need here for free, no need to pay for an expensive program like that.

Here is a good place to start:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

25lbs of muscle in 6 weeks is physically impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any program will work if you stick to it. Ridiculous that he charges that much for his though. You can literally just watch guys on YouTube and build your own program for free.

Top Bottom