Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laying off after 3 years on.

been a while eh, how things went yes well i'll update regardless

kids? nah bro, not today not ever. I'm on the move alot and at the rate Europe is heading downwards with alot of issues there's no chance i'll ever bring a child to this continent, just to suffer through this reality.
weight is pretty steady lost 5-6kilos though and feel a bit more fat than usual.
gains and strength some lost ofcourse, can't benchpress no more so im holdin on to incline and dips for chest only but it's all good. im not weak but not super strong anymore.
mood? probably where it struck me the hardest, first months easy, didnt even feel depressed or low energy driven,tired. but the last 3months have been rough hell, tired, depression, anxiety etc....just the last few days i've been happy for the first time in months. i dont reconsider myself to have come back yet, i think i'm still in early recovery phase. but aslong as i can walk it head strong you know, i will.

conclusion: its not worth it. i wont ever touch steroids again, they have brung nothing but bad emotions to my life. i think this is one of the reasons i can keep goin head strong through depression without askin' for help, medication or anything. i just wanna walk through it take the piss ive earned from it and beat it by the neck. in my opinion, steroids aint worth it. if you are competetive and wan't to live off of bodybuilding? sure. but there's nothing to that life for me, I want without any complications lay and rest on a beach for my last 20years(60-80)

Top Bottom