Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laying off after 3 years on.

TimeHasCome

Hi there EliteFitness.
Let me start of by introducing myself, I am a hobby bodybuilder from northern Europe. 29 years old.
I have been cycling since I was 17. But now the time has come for me to quit for good.
My thoughts on starting this journal is to share my experience of how it is to go off after three years
let's all agree to that everyone respond differently regardless of how long you've been on.
I have done PCTs previously after 20weeks cycles without shutdown,
but now the time has come to go off after three years I expect a harsh shutdown,
and I would love support through it since it is not an easy match.

The first of july all my esters will be out of the body (I have only been cycling Testo E 250mg E10D for 2months)

I have used possible almost every steroid in the book during my lifetime.
While on those three years I have had Testo E/C as cruise/bas throughout the whole time.
Blasts has included Deca,Dbol,Win or Tren A. I have had 5blast through these three years.

Bloodwork has been done three times during these years, with very good results.
Cholesterol,HB,bloodpressure,heart,liver,kidneys all has been in very good condition.
I have however never checked my sperm, and I hope that I one day can have a child
(that's the main reason I quit, ofcourse id regret all if the case is I am sterile but I'll take the consequenses of my own actions)

Where I live PCT and PEPTIDES are not as easy to come by as to where you guys live.
I would love to combine GHRP6 + grf mod 1-23 but fact is I could only get hold of GHRP6,2, Tripotelin, nolva and MT2.
I do skip HCg due to Tripotelin, might be a bad choice, might now. We'll see!.

My PCT will consist of Nolva the first 30 days,
Tripotelin 100mcg 1st of July
followed by GHRP6 + 2 100mcg three times a day(5day on 2day off)
with MT2 taken 1-3times/week - might not count this as PCT but it do elevate my mood and sexualdrive.

I expect to lose mass, I expect to have zero sexdrive, I expect to be depressed.
I want to go back to live a normal life, not having to depend on jabbing myself with testosteron weekly
(might be the case if I dont get my natty up but I believe deep down in my heart that I will get it back)
I have grown bored of thinking of working out and diet everyday to keep my shape up.
I want to relax, I just wanna be a regular dude with my girlfriend and develop my life further(speaking of childrens)

Workout Schedule I will go by as of PCT
Monday: Breast,Triceps,Abs
Tuesday: Back,Biceps,forearms
Thursday: Shoulders,trapz,abs
Friday: LEGDAY, forearms

Thank you for letting me share, I hope that unlike my countries steroid boards we can keep the bad stuffs of the grid, I believe in you guys on EliteFitness, USA has proven to be best at steroids for me.
My country wont even treat a man if he is 20 and has testolevels as a 85year old guy,they hand him anti depressions.
The people that hang on our steroidboards are mainly kids 15-18 that flame everyone and start cycling year around at the age of 16 ....
I choose elitefitness for support, and to share my journey. I am sure you've all read about some guy going off after 2,3,4,5years already...
but another one wont hurt I assume..

criticize me if you like. But note that I can not change my PCT as of now. -everything else is to be criticized

Daily updates will continue as of 1st july... anything goes in my thread if that's allowed.
ill share a bunch of shit when depression strikes me. goodluck out there cycling/pcting my fellow steroid users.

Edit: Made it more read friendly..

Day 4. Its all good. I wake up with morning wood so far guess thats temporary lol I suspect in a week or two the full shutdown will have blown over me. Balls seem to have swollen up a bit(the balls not the sack) its a bit more filled. My load seem to have increased to when I gave it to my girlfriends back in doggy, that was a good view to be honest seems like i havnt had this much sperm in 3 years lol. Strength, endurance, energy, pump, motivation its all still there. Nothing big to report of as of yet. I'll tune in for more updates while time passes. started nolvadex on PCT day 2.

I'm very interested in how this goes for you. I am surprised that you aren't using HCG to kickstart your PCT, especially considering how long you were on. I would think that would start things off much better.

Yes I am surprised too believe me but its my punch to face I guess :) if this does not work out ill do a power pct (but thats speaking as of like ...4months ahead). guess u cant really complain, me acting a dummy all on myself. yeah i know triptorelin has had some people reports saying its bunk but they might of gotten bunk triptorelin, anyway i wanted to document its effects "on its own" so hcg pre would be more wise yes but my interest in how this substance might be able to kickstart the whole system by it self after 3 years shutdown was to great to negotiate with. I might be stupid but shit, life cant get worse for me im a strong dude i can last thru bleeding hell so this could be of use to u ill be 100% honest on whats goin on in my system with only this.

when i injected my trip subQ i 30seconds after felt a strong rush in my body,shit it wasnt pretty either felt like a dirty rush. definetly felt something, wonder what.hmmm

still feeling good at day 5 PCT. i guess i have around 60mg testo left in my system now? i dont know. When should I expect the crash really? around day 10? 15? 20?

Are you using anything for boosting test or just peptides? That doesn't look like a pct to me. At least throw in some DAA maybe?

Are you using anything for boosting test or just peptides? That doesn't look like a pct to me. At least throw in some DAA maybe?

uhh dont even know if DAA is legal in my country i know u in USA have tons of prohormones, we dont even have creatine almost lol :p

theres nolvadex which has worked previously for me. theres triptorelin for the start to signal to FSH and LH. Dont know if triptorelin is really effective I wanted to see if it was.

Can you comment on when I should be feeling shutdown? I dont really know when to expect it (done multiply pcts in the past never felt shutdown) but i mean for christ sake this is three years i ought to feel something right....

DAA = D asparic acid??? if so yes i can get my hands on it hehe:d

Day 6
Woke up by my women jerking me off. Solid steel that so i gave her some. Feeling amazing today. Not much to say ive ordered some DAA :) have a nice saturday out there im heading out in the sun gettin tanned

Day 6
Woke up by my women jerking me off. Solid steel that so i gave her some. Feeling amazing today. Not much to say ive ordered some DAA :) have a nice saturday out there im heading out in the sun gettin tanned

Don't run the daa right now. Save it. See how you do without it first bro. Besides read the sides on DAA. It also increases estrogen and progesterone alot, and gives you the shits. If you do crash, I'd expect it to start happening soon, may not even be a crash, just feelings of lethargy,
I don't really crash either in pct just find I have to push myself mentally a but harder than normal. I've never done 3 year cruise but I've done a 1 year. If you can get peptides, use igf 1, helps with gains tremendously and makes nuts plump:)

Top Bottom