Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lats..I need Help?

Ramcononer

My lats are the hardest part of my body to grow and see results along with my biceps. Any suggestions On getting them to grow. All is welcome. I work out 4- 5days a week. Diet is in check. 194lbs 20%bf est. I hit back usually twice a week. thankss againg guys.

Start doing bent over rows at 90deg to the floor, puling the weight from the floor each rep and watch your lats grow.

you need to tell more info what is your routine that u do for back you might need to decrease/increse the sets and reps

Ramcononer said:
My lats are the hardest part of my body to grow and see results along with my biceps. Any suggestions On getting them to grow. All is welcome. I work out 4- 5days a week. Diet is in check. 194lbs 20%bf est. I hit back usually twice a week. thankss againg guys.

Definitely under-hand grip chins are the best. If hard, do negatives using a stool. If easy use a wide grip with added weights.

I'm not going to claim to have the best back ever.... but i've built a good size one.

"Free weight" high pull row machine (back in the day used to do it ALOT)
Deadlifts (more recently made it apart of my routines)
Seated rows
I do zero pull ups/pull downs

Huge proponent of rowing movements... bent over rows too, ect.

OH...

HEAVY AND LOW REPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... shock it into growth!

EDIT: Another thing... I used to do Cleans like it was my job, mostly upper lat (if any) and tons of trap.

Thanks for your help guys..My routine looks like this. I warm up with some over hand pull ups about shoulder lenth or a little wider. I then do pulldowns overhand on a wide bar 4 sets. the 1st set about 10 and then Increase weight. Then 4 sets of low rows same as pulldowns. Then one arm rows...

anyone got a vid of bent over BB rows? ive done em before, just was never sure on form, and i would like to replace cable machin rows with em.

Heavy barbell rows as mentioned above with low reps.

And if your gym doesn't have one already, buy a belt to do weighted underhand chins with a medium grip. Again heavy and low reps.

Top Bottom