Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lats.. help

Ozz2001

Well i just keep growing and amazing everyone month after month but now i have became picky because my bodys gifted for building...Lats looking good but i cant seem to get that lower part at the bottom to stand out for a nice long V look...Now i use to do wide arm pullups but after tearing my tendon and 2 months of babying it back to normal i am not risking that route again..I stay so day rock hard injurys come easy...So whats a good excerise to try to bring that back out? Ive seen ppl use a broomstick on shoulders with that twisting motion but i dont know how affective that really is..Rows aint geting it like i would like..I just want that bottom tip to have some mass to it so the lat looks longer, any help would be great...

d3track said:
have you tried reverse, narrow grip pulldowns?

Yep thanks for reply was going to delete this before you posted never get good help on the area...was looking for something that works the bottom tip i know it can be done seen ppl get that long look at bottom.I just dont like the trial by error shit when i can go straight to what works! I am lazy, i am sure i do a search ill find the answer.But sometimes its best to get ideas from ppl that had good luck geting that area...

I def agree with the narrow pull ups. I am the exact opposite of you, ozz, my lats at the bottom are large and I have trouble getting my upper lats to flare out.

I also like doing T bar rows for my lower lats, using a barbell pinned to the wall and a parallel pulldown handle..

I really fel the tension in the lower point (origin) of my lat when I do dumbell rows. This is intensified when I do them like Jay Cutler and Markus Rhul - by bracing my chest ( laying face-down) against the bench and wrapping the non-workorking arm around the bench for stability.

Top Bottom