Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Larger calves

Well there are a couple of reasons why you are not making progress. The first thing that came to mind is poor genetics.
Another factor could be poor diet, ie. not eating enough.
Third thing is training. If there isn't any kind of progress in what you do you are not going to get very far in a long haul.

How do I make my calves larger? I do calf raises every single day. I’m even thinking about damn implants!
To make cales grow it will take alot of time, hard work and dedication.

First of all you have to eat above your body's daily calorie maintenance. Eat clean healthy foods.

Train CALVES almost every day (4-6 days a week). Doing STANDING CALF RAISES, DONKEY CALF RAISES, SEATED CALF RAISES. 8-20 sets of each calf exercise . 8-12 reps, 10-16 reps, 15-20 reps, 20+ reps per set.. Using very heavy weights, heavy weights, medium weights, bodyweight. *with each set keep going past COMPLETE MUSCLE FAILURE . You will feel a huge pump and/or burn in the muscle.

If you do cardio try SPRINTING, UP HILL RUNNING/ SPRINTING, RUN BAREFOOT IN THE SAND, STAIRMASTER, STEPPER, JUMP ROPE.

You should start noticing improvements in the first month. After a few years you should make good calf muscle gains.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom