Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Motivation?

Lee

Ive been trying to get back into the gym lately after reinjuring my back and hurting my shoulder a few months back. The problem is with my job, hardwood flooring, im almost always exhausted when I get home. The problem is I can never motivate myself to get out of the house once I get home. Is there anything you guys do to motivate yourself before lifting?

Lee said:
Ive been trying to get back into the gym lately after reinjuring my back and hurting my shoulder a few months back. The problem is with my job, hardwood flooring, im almost always exhausted when I get home. The problem is I can never motivate myself to get out of the house once I get home. Is there anything you guys do to motivate yourself before lifting?

i take no xplode and you get so jittery you have to lift......lol

lol. unfortunately one of the contributing factors to my lack of motivation is the stress of being broke most of the time.

lee, dont make it a ?, lifting is to be a part of your life like breathing air. get back into it bro. on days i am not sore, its no question, i just lift. you've been doing it for a while, your name is familiar. get back into it!!!

its just hard to get out and do it when i get home from work since my whole body already hurts from work. im also trying to quit drinking at the moment, i was well on my way to developing a serious drinking problem. i just wanted to see what the bros on here would say for some motivating factors.

Lee said:
its just hard to get out and do it when i get home from work since my whole body already hurts from work. im also trying to quit drinking at the moment, i was well on my way to developing a serious drinking problem. i just wanted to see what the bros on here would say for some motivating factors.

Xlajbf said:
If you're exhausted when you get home, why not just lift before all that? Lift in the morning after a good night's sleep.

he said it here.

Get fired up talk to a friend or someone that would be willing ot lift with you having a partner can help when you know there is someone waiting at the gym for you.

also there is always ephedra :D good for getting my ass out of bed in the mornings.. whatever it takes do it..

Lee said:

Look in the mirror and tell yourself to quit being a fucking bitch. Then go train.

Lee said:

You have one of two options.

A) Go in the morning

B) Do not stop off at home after work, or if you do, DO NOT SIT DOWN. If your ass hits the couch it is a wraaaaaaappppppp.

Other little motivational techniques are some kind of before picture or motivational phrase taped to the snooze button of your alarm clock and/or tape the same to the tv screen so u don't turn it on when u get home.

Top Bottom