Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kool-aid hands, hurt like fuck, help!?!?

LeanTeen

Ok I lost my harbring weight gloves after a few months (good quality). I go and buy these nike gloves with the silicon protection and go to the gym strapping them on right after I buy them. I do my hour/hour and a half workout and take them off. About half an hour after I get home, I notice that my palms are completely bruised dark purple. Has this ever happened to anyone? Am I the only one?

P.S. I used epsom salt and it really helped but I don't want this to happen again. Any ideas why these gloves could have contributed?

My advice ditch the gloves all gloves.

As for those gloves they might be lose and causing pinching

Yeah, ditch the gloves. Unless you need soft hands for work then get some callouses like a man. And you know, supposedly they help your grip, but any time I've ever tried them I couldn't hold shit.

You sure it's a bruise. I've used gloves in the past that bleed the dye in the leather onto the palms from sweating. Looks like a bruise. Won't wash off either. It's like the stuff in those indelible ink pens. It wears off after about a day.

I had some of those nike gloves, and they just bled die into my hands, not bruised, u sure its a bruise?

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

My Mommy just swears by using gloves....
She says "it will keep your hands so soft a supple" ohhh my.

------------------
-Work to live
-Live to Fish

Big Country sums it up best. Gloves, pads..what the fuck is next , gel and mouse in the hair maybe a shot of cologne.

Get rugged and get real people

Top Bottom