Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knee wrap roller

cheesePuss

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy a knee wrap roller....or if anyone knows how to make one.

It sucks to have to roll your wraps up between sets

good Thinkin! Crains muscle world has one for 99 bucks....but damn thats expensive...I'd rather buy more wraps...unless someone knows how to make one cheap?

I use Gym groupies! Ya knwo the people that hang out and watch and ask hundreds of questions. Let them roll your wraps they will feel like they are part of the crew! LOL! Usually girls between 19 and 23 work best! hehe

like pljay, said, just get other people to do it for you.... and if worst comes to worse.....you may have to do it yourself. I dont use them that much, so wrapping them up doesnt bother me

I am missing something here. What is a knee wrap roller? I have a pair of Inzer knee wraps...but why the need to roll them? Granted...I have only used mine about 5 times...so I just fold them into 1/4ths and throw them in my bag. Am I doing something wrong?

B True

i can get you a roller for $25 plus shipping. I work in a machine shop and make them myself. any body who want's one let me know and i'll get back to you

hell yes brother I want one! I will e-mail you.

B fold....you need to roll your wraps up tight in a roll before you put them on....this ensures an even tight wrap....they should be so tight that it hurts....thats when you benefit.....and when your cranking through an intense squat workout....to me it's the biggest pain in the ass to have to get a tight roll then put them on. My hands get tired and it's hard to squeeze the bar

Top Bottom