Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee injury ??????

fit1

I hurt my knee back in June playing softball. I went to the doctor and he said it was chondromalacia. it's where the bone in your knee right under your kneecap rubs the cartilidge between the 2 bones...that causes pain. i was wondering if anybody ever had this type of problem and what did you do to make it better...it's so bad, i can't even run. walking is fine, but it hurts like a bitch to run or go up/down stairs...any suggestions????

I have similar pain but due to tendon problems. A few things that might help and I said MIGHT, are icing the knee after and before activity, and taking some Advils. My problems have gone down since I started taking Vioxx and wraping but mine are tendons. Plus it sucks to take arthritus medicine at 26.

fit1 - If your knee is still bothering you almost five months after the injury, then you need to go back to your doctor. You have a real injury that needs to be dealt with.

I would never ask for medical advice on a chat board.

Top Bottom