Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali's video kicks ass

Spunky

King Kamali's video is great! It finally came in the mail. I watched it like 3 times already and it made me want to go to the gym and fucking eat a 45lb plate. He's the man.... i love his hardcore style.

I have one thing to say about the King. He is pure genetics, END OF STORY. I couldn't grow to be huge training like that, I question the reality of his video. Although it deffinately was interesting. From an inside perspective the video made me laugh. :lmao: :lmao:

First off, King Kamali is the fucking man. I am lucky enough to train at the same gym as him. I'll tell you he is hardcore all the way. He puts up some serious weight. The Sandow will soon be his.

My girlfriend lives in DC and when Ii visit, we train at Tyson's. Just in case anyone was wondering...

KAMALI IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!

He will hold the Sandow before all is said and done!

Naw, king is ok, but Lee Priest is the man, and if the IFBB pulled their heads out of their asses for five mins, lee would have the sandow...;)

Top Bottom