Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kinbg Kamali in OFFSEASON! AWESOME PIC!

wonder where that broad got her collagen shots for her lips, or maybe thats where the ladies shoot thier winny. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

how come fitness gals seem to be the most plastic of them all? like mrs. potato head or something.

No shit I saw some up close pics of his woman and shes like icky.

bulking is fine...... for a certian time

im only 20 ....... i believe in bulking

kamalii is 28 and a pro........ and huge not such a good idea

you know he is always talking about kicking shawn rays ass at the olympia....... maybe he should take ray's approach and stay lean year round.

he is in for a rude awakening at the olympia

i belive IMO

"we first heard of kamali back in 94, when he won the NPC Collegiate Nationals at 198 pounds. Five years later he turns professional at 225 pounds. For his pro debut a little less than a year later, kamali shows up shredded to the bone, weighing 245 pounds and with the deepest separations in the glutes and hamstrings ever seen in a human being! Add to this his habit of ballooning up to 300 pounds throughout the off-season (a weight which has to put a lot of extra stress on all the systems of the body) and we have a volatile situation. His dream is to rule the bodybuilding world, but let’s hope kamali doesn’t wind up having the best physique in the underworld!"

May I please ask why everyone is so AFRAID of bulking? Ok...most of the people on this board are wanting to look like a Pro Bodybuilder...or at least a decent bodybuilder at that. Do you think that bodybuilders do not bulk up...ever? Really...do you? It seems that if they all do it, and you do not, then maybe you have found your weak link.

Does anyone on here think that I have went from 152lbs to 305lbs last Christmas in 8 years by dieting? I hope not. It has been a series of hard and heavy bulking diets. Yeah...now I am at 285 and I did see a sign of abs comming out this evening in the mirror (never seen those before), but I am big, strong, and can get a lot leaner easier than anyone can put on more muscle.

Tip: Put on the muscle along with the rest of the mass that comes with it...Cut down when you are big enough.

Are you trying to look like a ripped bodybuilder all year round or something? Bodybuilders train all year round to look ripped for one night out of the year. Why should anyone diet year round to look good all year round? Sure, it's possible, but you will also probably be a small bodybuilder.

I say way to go King...you look great!!!!

B True

Top Bottom