Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

BiggT said:
Typically 6000++, I probably ate closer to 7 the last several days though.....it's college football, lol, it makes me eat like an asshole.

All Mexican food & ice cream, right? ;)

7000 calories is close to what I eat in 4 or 5 days. I think my stomach hurts just thinking about it....

blueta2 said:
My theory, milk is for babies and no other animal on the planet drinks milk, but the human animal. Once we are weened as babies, our bodies do not need it.

No other animal drinks lemonade either.

BiggT: that sample preworkout meal seems awfully tiny. Two c. milk and a few scoops of whey? Damn.

Protobuilder said:
No other animal drinks lemonade either.

BiggT: that sample preworkout meal seems awfully tiny. Two c. milk and a few scoops of whey? Damn.

No, pre workout is 2 power bars......the whey shake is right when I get done lifting, then I have a big meal within an hour or so of that....sometimes I just go right for the meal, but if it is heavy squats and pulls, sometimes I'm too sick to eat for a good hour.

I have gotten to like fuel an 'endurance athlete' would use preworkout because they keep me feeling stable the whole time, I'll have 2 power bars....or waffles w/ PB and honey and fig newtons......stuff like that

i can't believe how much milk u drink, i got a roommate who swears by it too...id be doing HIIT sprints to the shitter if I drank as much milk as you ha

WoNderWoMan25 said:
All Mexican food & ice cream, right? ;)

7000 calories is close to what I eat in 4 or 5 days. I think my stomach hurts just thinking about it....

They both played a HUGE role, lol....

If everyone were to identify one foodstuff that we don't need and have it stricken from the global menu, we'd be left with an empty plate and nothing to drink.

i am amazed....i cringe at trying to get in 4000 cals.

and those inclines are fawking awesome!!! good workout bro!

Top Bottom