Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

blueta2 said:
You're a beast :)
How many cals do u eat a day T? I do not eat enough!

Typically 6000++, I probably ate closer to 7 the last several days though.....it's college football, lol, it makes me eat like an asshole.

BiggT said:
Typically 6000++, I probably ate closer to 7 the last several days though.....it's college football, lol, it makes me eat like an asshole.

What is a typical days menu look like?

I don't count cals or macros or anything, here is what I'd typically eat in a day...again it varies, sometimes I have another meal, sometimes I eat more fish or chicken......sometimes I go out to lunch and get sushi, sometimes I'll get 2 double hamburgers from Wendy's w/ fries....if I do that, I skip the dessert at night...

5 egg (whole eggs) omlette with Ham
Several slices of bacon, lean and extra crisp, lol
2 slices whole wheat toast
2 servings of oatmeal
1 quart of milk

PB and J sandwich
1 Quart of milk

1 pound of lean beef
1 packet of instant rice, sometimes 2
salad
water

preworkout
2 Power Bars
1 banana
1 tablespoon of PB
water

postworkout
50g whey w/ 2 cups milk

an hour after shake
1lb lean beef
2 baked potatoes w/ butter, sour cream, and bacon bits
brussels sprouts w/ butter
1 quart of milk
a small blizzard from Dairy Queen, lol....sometimes I have a rice krispie treat or a doughnut......if I don't do this, I just can't get in the damn calories

tuna sandwich
pb and j sandwich

*all salads have full fat dressing, baked potatoes have the works on them, etc etc....

go to bed

BiggT said:
I don't count cals or macros or anything, here is what I'd typically eat in a day...again it varies, sometimes I have another meal, sometimes I eat more fish or chicken......sometimes I go out to lunch and get sushi, sometimes I'll get 2 double hamburgers from Wendy's w/ fries....if I do that, I skip the dessert at night...

5 egg (whole eggs) omlette with Ham
Several slices of bacon, lean and extra crisp, lol
2 slices whole wheat toast
2 servings of oatmeal
1 quart of milk

PB and J sandwich
1 Quart of milk

1 pound of lean beef
1 packet of instant rice, sometimes 2
salad
water

preworkout
2 Power Bars
1 banana
1 tablespoon of PB
water

postworkout
50g whey w/ 2 cups milk

an hour after shake
1lb lean beef
2 baked potatoes w/ butter, sour cream, and bacon bits
brussels sprouts w/ butter
1 quart of milk
a small blizzard from Dairy Queen, lol....sometimes I have a rice krispie treat or a doughnut......if I don't do this, I just can't get in the damn calories

tuna sandwich
pb and j sandwich

*all salads have full fat dressing, baked potatoes have the works on them, etc etc....

go to bed

Oh man, u are a growing boy..haha! This looks like one weeks menu for me...less all that milk, dairy is no good for the body (IMO)!
I want a doughnut right now!

BiggT said:
Milk bad for you?? no way, lol.....A gallon a day keeps the smallness away.

My theory, milk is for babies and no other animal on the planet drinks milk, but the human animal. Once we are weened as babies, our bodies do not need it. Dairy keeps mucus in the body. mucus in turn allows virus's to live and breed.
Also, I was told this by gasto dr's and homeopaths, the human gut is lactose intolerant b/c as we grow, we lose the enzyme to break down lactose.
I used to feel unwell when I took any dairy hence my findings. Just food for thought.

BiggT said:
having trouble eating or something? ;)

blueta2... yea, alot of folks are lactose intolerant but i'm not sure that everyone's entirely that way... maybe some of us will be that way when we are much older... lucky us i guess :)

Fortunately milk causes no stomach issues for me....I know it is very common for people to be lactose intolerant to varying degrees.....knock on wood, milk agrees with me for now at least.

Awesome Olympic lifting day yesterday :garza:

The only perceived drawback for me... from realizeing i'm lactose intolerant is the price of Lactaid milk. Oh... and making sure if I'm going to have ...let's say alfredo sauce or something cheesy like that (which I LOVE) that i'll be outside shortly thereafter to break wind, lol... I have no shame, I just like being curtious.

It's those incline that impress me... you can't do any of the squirming, arching, belly bouncing tricks with the incline that you can get away with on the flat

Top Bottom