Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

BiggT said:
Well, I just layer it over the PB, lol....but 2 teaspoons would more than likely be just fine......I think you'll like it and feel energized and stable the whole workout.

Sorry but the thought of honey over PB makes me want to hurl. I actually hate peanut butter, shhhhh don't tell anyone LOL.

ck2006 said:
Sorry but the thought of honey over PB makes me want to hurl. I actually hate peanut butter, shhhhh don't tell anyone LOL.
You may want to get that checked out - that just ain't right :p

Are you looking fror something pre-workout? You could put the honey in some green tea and get a little boost from the caffeine in the tea.

Ck... I have honey that comes in a plastic squeeze bottle... I just tip my head back and open my mouth.

Sorry for jackin' the log T... had to let her know it's ok to have it alone, lol

ck2006 said:

how bout cashew or almond butter? Is is just the peanuts or the consistancy?

ck2006 said:
It is peanuts, I have sliced almonds for baking, is that ok?

Big T, sorry for jacking your thread :)

Sorry T, but we got to help the man with trying to love da nuts..hahah!

Ok so eat almond butter.....1000000000000 x better than PB anyways! And no fungus...you do know peanuts are fungus!?

Top Bottom