Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

ChinkNasty said:
good pressin bro, what do u feel about overall volume if I do for example 3x5 at a set weight for bench...I threw in and additional 2x10 backoff sets today, but I didnt have a spotter so I didn't try 5x5 (and I dont know if I will be able to get 5x5 at this weight so I'm going down to a 3x5)

That would be fine, as the increased weight for the 3x5 adds intensity, and the extra backoff sets add the volume you need......the next week, try a 4th set, and when you get 4x5, add a 5th set, then when you get 5x5, add some weight.

sgtslaughter said:
quality workout as always... what are you aiming for with the Flat, and how long do you usually "push" a lift for?

Typically 4 weeks, but until this past April, I hadn't been on a flat bench in about 2 years, so the gains came quick and for a longer period of time. Since April, my 5s have stalled a bunch times, but I'd been able to change the reps and the scheme a little here and there and keep it moving......I am gonna unload after these 3 weeks, then do a peaking cycle and see what I can get, after that, I'll probably do inclines for a while, not that they carryover to my bench, but they've always been my all-time favorite lift and I haven't paid much attention to them in a while.

I will say, I gained a quality 15lbs since April, and my waist size is the exact same, and other than staying stuffed to capacity all day long, I do attribute a lot of it it to the flat bench because I can handle much more weight on it than any other press and I think it places a great stimulus on the upper body.

ck2006 said:
Not sure I was just going to take 2 tsp what do you recommend??

Well, I just layer it over the PB, lol....but 2 teaspoons would more than likely be just fine......I think you'll like it and feel energized and stable the whole workout.

Top Bottom