Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

BiggT said:
Thats a good quality link.....you just have to build up to it over time. If you're some type of ecto-mesomorph (which I think you are from one of your threads) it is GOOD, because it is much easier to put down foods that taste good than it is to choke down "bodybuilding" foods....you can sit down, pound down your steaks and chicken or whatever protein like you're going to 'work'.....and once you get the protein you need, you can go to town on whatever you want, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, fries, whatever junk carbs that are dense in calories etc etc.

You can also consider adding big shakes if appetite is a problem......get a good tasting, high calories gainer like muscle milk.....mix 2-3 scoops with whole milk, add in a bananam a ton of peanut butter, and a couple scoops of ice cream and you're good for probably 1200-1500 cals a shake, and anybody can always drink a good-tasting shake no mater how 'unhungry' they feel.

hey thanks for the advice.

a lot of times, hell most of the time, i always feel like i'm running out of energy and could use more calories. especially in the gym after getting through the first hour of o-lifting, i'm thinking, damn, i really wish i would have eaten more, i'm feel extremely hungry already.

then i think, damn, i did eat as much as i can. then i have plans of going home and slamming a huge 1k calorie plus meal, but my stomach gets full after 600 or so and I come up short again.

it's good to know you can increase appetite over time though. i'm def. going to try to each a little bit more each meal and develope a larger capacity for food.

thanks!

eager2learn said:
hey thanks for the advice.

a lot of times, hell most of the time, i always feel like i'm running out of energy and could use more calories. especially in the gym after getting through the first hour of o-lifting, i'm thinking, damn, i really wish i would have eaten more, i'm feel extremely hungry already.

then i think, damn, i did eat as much as i can. then i have plans of going home and slamming a huge 1k calorie plus meal, but my stomach gets full after 600 or so and I come up short again.

it's good to know you can increase appetite over time though. i'm def. going to try to each a little bit more each meal and develope a larger capacity for food.

thanks!
i have a glass of milk with 1/4 cup of oats a little before i workout... i just never feel hungry... maybe around 45-60 mins before i hit the gym is fine for me at least.

Also, for workouts, you can try adding in some bars for endurance athletes, a lot of times I will eat 2 Power Bars and they always get me through.....I used to always feel flat because I'd do a workout with olympic lifts and presses and squats and that's damn near 2 hours if not more, so I always need to make sure I eat enough to get me through......

What I have been doing lately is eating an hr before the gym....it is either a BIG PB and honey sandwich and a quart of milk (only if milk is easy on your stomach, if not opt for something that is).....or 2 power bars and a Gatorade.....or something along those lines....also, 2 eggo waffles w/ peanut butter and honey is always good for me.....if you do an MRP like MetRx, do 2 packets, I find 1 isn't enough and it is burned up in no time and I want to fall flat on my face mid-workout.

BiggT said:
Also, for workouts, you can try adding in some bars for endurance athletes, a lot of times I will eat 2 Power Bars and they always get me through.....I used to always feel flat because I'd do a workout with olympic lifts and presses and squats and that's damn near 2 hours if not more, so I always need to make sure I eat enough to get me through......

What I have been doing lately is eating an hr before the gym....it is either a BIG PB and honey sandwich and a quart of milk (only if milk is easy on your stomach, if not opt for something that is).....or 2 power bars and a Gatorade.....or something along those lines....also, 2 eggo waffles w/ peanut butter and honey is always good for me.....if you do an MRP like MetRx, do 2 packets, I find 1 isn't enough and it is burned up in no time and I want to fall flat on my face mid-workout.

Honey??? I ask because I just take a tsp or two when I feel like something sweet but is it actually benefical?

ck2006 said:
Honey??? I ask because I just take a tsp or two when I feel like something sweet but is it actually benefical?
i'll chime in real quick for ya T :) - hope you don't mind.

ck... when a man of his muscle mass needs to take in 6,000 calories a day just to Maintain, he takes them in all forms.

Simple sugar such as honey is great preworkout fuel as well.

T needs a disclaimer... "Don't try this unless you're me folks" lol

sgtslaughter said:
i'll chime in real quick for ya T :) - hope you don't mind.

ck... when a man of his muscle mass needs to take in 6,000 calories a day just to Maintain, he takes them in all forms.

Simple sugar such as honey is great preworkout fuel as well.

T needs a disclaimer... "Don't try this unless you're me folks" lol

I want to be able to eat 6000 calories :) I will try it before I work out, the honey, not 6000 calories! Thanks guys

Thanks, Sarge....

Worked out tonight....Tues. 9/12/06

Flat Bench: 135x10, 135x10, 225x5, 300x5, 315x5, 335x5, 345x5, 355x5, 320x8

Front Squat: 135x5, 225x5, 300x5x5 (about 50lbs less than I can hit for 1x5)

Dips: bodyweight plus 90lbs x 3 sets of 7, bodyweight x 21

Thats it for today....this was a good workout, and the bench put me in a great mood..triceps are torched...what I am gonna do is alternate Pendlay Rows w/ Chins on the extra day.....I don't want to 'push' either one over the next 3 weeks, just do them, and I am pulled out from Sun and Mon.

good pressin bro, what do u feel about overall volume if I do for example 3x5 at a set weight for bench...I threw in and additional 2x10 backoff sets today, but I didnt have a spotter so I didn't try 5x5 (and I dont know if I will be able to get 5x5 at this weight so I'm going down to a 3x5)

Honey is great stuff. Just about the only contraindication I know of on honey is not to give it to babies. It contains natural anti-biotics which can have dire consequences on the infant. Ever notice that your years-old honey never goes mouldy?

Honey and milk can make a great instant breakfast.

Top Bottom