Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

A fresh journal to post crap in, cool :D

nice pulling ! And for 2 sets of triples too, you should be pulling 600+ for reps really soon. Be interesting to see how the volume increase affects pulling strength, mine goes down fast when I hit a certain point of overtraining

lol at DB work for tits.. haha!!

and i wear soccer shorts shorter than knee length.. and i'm the only one squatting ATG free weights in my gym.. i must be gay.. hehe..

great work on the PR dude..

Monday 9/11/06

Power Snatch: warmed-up good and long and then did 5 sets of 2 at 200 (which would be roughly 80% intensity I guess), then I did a 200x2 on the squat snatch just for good measure, I rode both reps down deep, and if I wore boxers, would have probably left a ball print on the floor.

Snatch Pull: 275x 4 sets of 3....these were fast and probably too easy, but I just want to use this to recover from the heavier pulls yesterday

Finished with 3 sets each of calf raises and decline situps......Ate 2 NY strip steaks and a bunch of other crap, lol...I need to get ready for a long night at the gym tomorrow.

BiggT said:
Here is the link to my old journal.....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6604714#post6604714

This will be a 3 week load on volume and I wanted to start a new journal for it because after a while, journals get hard for people following along to make sense out of them.

Sunday:

Behind-the-neck push press (5-5-5-3-3)
Front Squat (5-5-5-5-5-1-1-1)
Deadlift (up to a 5, 3, or 1) OR Power Cleans/Clean Pulls (I'll alternate weekly)
Incline D-Bells (4 sets, 12-20 range for big tits)

Monday:

Power Snatch (reps will vary as I am not 'training' these and they are more to recover from Sunday's pulling onslaught)

Snatch Pull (4-5 sets of 3)
Decline Situps (3 sets)
Calf Raises (3 sets)

Tuesday:

Flat Bench (5x5 add weight each set)
Pendlay Row (5x5 add weight each set)
Weighted Dips (3 sets, heavy and hard)
Front Squat (5x5, straight weight, roughly 85% of my best 5)

Wednesday:

Off

Thursday:

Close-Grip Bench (5x5 straight weight)
Back Squat (5x5 straight, followed by a few heavier singles if I feel fast/strong)
Strict Overhead Press (5x5 add weight each set)
Jump Shrug (6x5....I know many like high reps, but I prefer the low reppers, lower reps = more weight, which = bigger traps, which always = good)

Friday:

Random gay day....chins (which are heterosexual) .....biceps and calves (which are NOT heterosexual)

Saturday:

Watch college football and try to eat 10,000 cals to prepare for Sunday's onslaught

biggt, do you have any advice for a skinny guy who wants to develop a large appetite? i'd love to be able to get down 5k+ cals a day

eager2learn said:
biggt, do you have any advice for a skinny guy who wants to develop a large appetite? i'd love to be able to get down 5k+ cals a day

Thats a good quality link.....you just have to build up to it over time. If you're some type of ecto-mesomorph (which I think you are from one of your threads) it is GOOD, because it is much easier to put down foods that taste good than it is to choke down "bodybuilding" foods....you can sit down, pound down your steaks and chicken or whatever protein like you're going to 'work'.....and once you get the protein you need, you can go to town on whatever you want, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, fries, whatever junk carbs that are dense in calories etc etc.

You can also consider adding big shakes if appetite is a problem......get a good tasting, high calories gainer like muscle milk.....mix 2-3 scoops with whole milk, add in a bananam a ton of peanut butter, and a couple scoops of ice cream and you're good for probably 1200-1500 cals a shake, and anybody can always drink a good-tasting shake no mater how 'unhungry' they feel.

Top Bottom