Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kettlebells questions

Micedyle

I know that you will refer me to youtube forkettlebell workouts, but the problem is that there are so manyvideos, and many contradict each other. Maybe there is some videothat you know is right, or a channel? Thanks in advance!

there is no right or wrong training is why necessarily. everyone is going to have an opinion with fitness.

lots of people do not use kettleballs at my gym, they are a huge waste of money and space. not saying you shouldn't use them but i'm saying people rarely mess with them.

I encourage you to watch as many videos as possible. Everyone has slightly different opinions and there is no 'right or wrong' way to train.

What you want to do is get as many different view points and opinions as possible and then develop your own program that is based on your own individual goals and weak points.

Also - make sure you are having fun with it all. Mix it up. Try all the different workouts you find on youtube for yourself and see which you like the best!

Thank you for the opinions - I guess that I just have to see who looks reliable. I really like the style of Pavel Tsatsouline - thank you for the tip!

Top Bottom