Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kettlebells for GPP

I know that Dave Tate is now selling kettlebells on his site.

Anyway, after I got home from a "second opinon" doc(thought I had a torn pec tendon-- it is a minor muscle tear), I did a rehab type pec workout and then an all out triceps/back/delt workout, and finished it off with some kettlebell snatches (one-handed).

Well, I was using 40lbs kettlebells ( I have two adjustable ones from PDA, if anyone is interested in buying one give me a PM-- they are pretty expensive and I would reccomend dumbells, but you really only need one) and got 20 reps per arm on the first set. I took no rest periods moving from arm to arm, and did three total sets. 2nd set equaled 10 reps, 3rd set 8 reps. I felt like my heart was going to explode! Anyway, anyone who is interested in this kind of thing should check out dragondoor.com or fractionalplates.com (I have 2 of the KBOV models with all the bells and whistles) or elitefts.com. Unfortunately, all of the ones exept for the PDA (fractional plates.com) are fixed wieghts. I'll tell you what though, when you snatch a kettlebell, the fucking thing hits the back of your forearm so hard that a LOT of bruising is left. It feels good, though.

Anyone who is into pain and nauseau needs to check this shiznit out. If you don't want to invest in KBs, try high rep dumbell snatches for some gpp if you are tired of the sled or band "extra workouts".

I bet my entire posterior chain from head to toe and forearms are going to be sore as F#ck tomorrow. I can already start to feel it.

Peace.

Top Bottom