Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kettlbell workouts and nutrition for superior results

LifeofaFighter

What if I told you that at least 90% of what you have read, watched or heard about fitness today is much more about marketing hype, making sales of gym memberships or pushing near worthless supplements than providing information that can truly help you get fit, healthy and strong?

What if I told you much of the time you have spent in the past sweating on high priced exercise machines or tripping around following over complicated workout routines were pretty close to being a total waste of time?

What if I told there’s a much simpler way to get the body of your dreams with just one very simple tool, some smart training, the willingness to work hard and the right attitude? All things I will lay out for you clearly in this very guide?

You might think I was crazy, but there’s a method to my madness and it’s all backed up by quick real world results.

Frankly, the state of fitness in this day and age is pretty sad unless you step away from the mainstream and dive into doing things differently. Once you open that door the sky is the limit.

What are Kettlebells?

With their rising popularity you have likely seen one somewhere, but if not they look like an iron cannon ball with a thick looped handle on top. They, of course, come in a pretty wide range of weights growing larger as their weight rises.

Originating in hard training Russia, where they are called giryas and are a staple of both military (especially Special Forces) training and that of the world-renowned Russian Olympic Lifting teams.

Russian Kettlebells are amazing! These kettlebell workouts may be the answer to maintaining a home gym or having an expensive club membership.

With Russian kettlebells you can develop superior gains over traditional workout methods and save lots of space in your home.

The man who teaches Russian Kettlebell training is Pavel Tsatsouline. He is a former Spetznaz trainer. For those who may not know, Spetznaz is the Russian equivalent of the CIA or special forces.

As every high-risk agent would wish for, after studying some of Pavel’s books you can definitely find out how to have explosive instant power ready at all times.

But, not everyone is a spy; in fact very few of us are. So what benefits does kettlebell training have for the average woman or man?

Kettlebell training can be a great way to lose weight, tone up the body, and stay in shape once you get it there with the added benefits mentioned above.

And not only that, kettlebell workouts may be better for you than weights. In one of his books, Pavel mentions some of the fitness tests that were used to compare kettlebell training to traditional workouts.

The kettlebell trainers seemed to be in much better shape according to Pavel. And Pavel would know – You can see a picture of Pavel on his web site. The guy is well muscled and toned for someone that avoids weight training like the plague.

Speaking of muscle and tone, check out the incredible Ab muscles that Pavel can show you how to develop. Pavel, being an expert in physical training combined with his unique experience and insight is fully qualified to show you all about physical fitness.

Whether you are female or male, Pavel can show you the way to fitness. He has also collected for our benefit, what he believes to be excellent advice in nutrition.

Another thing I think that is interesting about Pavel and his work is that he brings his colorful and interesting Russian personality into play. For example, just think of the title of one of his books, Power to the People.

Me? I find that title humorous, but if I had to explain why I think it’s funny, I’m not sure that I could. It might be the underlying but subtle notion that liberation is in order for someone. Come to think of it, I guess liberation is in order.

Pavel wants to show us a better way to fitness and free us from our need to spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym and spend it more wisely and effectively, so that we can have great physical fitness and time to enjoy it as well.

As you can see by glancing at his pictures, Pavel not only knows how to develop an amazing physique but he also knows how to keep himself flexible at the same time.

Maybe now you can understand why I think this man has some answers to fitness that we might not be able to find anywhere else, nor all in one convenient location either.

As always, consult a primary care physician before embarking on any fitness regimen. This article is for information purposes only and is not to treat, prevent or diagnose any physical condition.

Safety Tips with Kettlebells

You Are In Control. “I am in control” should be your mindset and mantra when you are training with Kettlebells. It’s easy to fall into the trap of letting your thoughts slip into “I’m being moved by the weight of the Kettlebell” especially when you are in your early training days. This can quickly lead to mishaps. What your mind thinks your body is much more likely to do. So remind yourself again and again that you are in control of the Ketttlebell it’s not in control of you.

Be Focused. A second and almost equally important mental element of Kettlebell training is to always stay focused. Think about what you are doing. Not about work, school, the cute person doing lunges, dinner or anything else. Even for experienced trainers it’s important to respect the Kettlebell movements and always stay focused on them while exercising. Numerous studies have shown this will also help you build strength faster as

Make Room. Don’t allow yourself to have to compete for space with your Kettlebell. Sooner or later your toes will lose. Ditto for training very close to other people. If you do drop a Ketttlebell let it be on the floor and not on your foot or on one your friends!

Keep Neutral Wrists. Make sure you never hyper extend your wrists. I’ve done it and it’s no fun. Now I wear wrist wraps mainly as a reminder to not make the mistake again. Wrists are an easy joint to hurt so a little attention can save a lot of aspirin in the long run!

Always Warm Up. If you’ve progressed to the point of using heavier Kettlebells be sure to always do a few lighter sets first. All of us need to do some light stretching, push-ups and a few minutes of cardio (jumping jacks work) before hitting the Kettlebell to make sure we don’t pull any muscles. Common sense right?

Correct Your Form Between Reps. Sometimes we will find ourselves breaking good form during a repetition of a Kettlebell movement. The smart safety tip is to not attempt to fix the issue in mid swing, press or lift. This could rebound into an even greater issue. Correct your form between reps when the Kettlebell is not in

Respect Even the Lighter Kettlebells. Respect all sized Kettlebells. Even lighter movements and warm ups. You are still dynamically moving a heavy weight that can hurt yourself, others or the surrounding architecture!

Kettlebells are fun, effective and generally safe.

Ultimately, they will help you build a much more injury resilient body. We just need to make sure we treat them, and ourselves, with the respect they deserve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom