Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kennelly benches 800!

BODYSNATCHER

Congratulations to Ryan Kennelly - I read on goheavy that he just benched 800 in Portland today! That's HUGE!

I'm new to the forum, I'm a friend of PowerlifterJay's, he told me about the forum.

I've been training for about 30 years, so I've probably experienced about every injury you could imagine - but still hang in there for the Love of Iron!

I'm in northern California, couldn't make it to watch Kennelly hit that 800 today - but will be there when he does it again in Reno at the WABDL World's! And since I'm a WABDL judge (I've been the head judge (for the bench press) at the Cal state WABDL championships for the past 2 years) maybe Gus would let me be a part of the next big 800 Ryan puts up in November in Reno!

Well, I just thought I'd post the info on Kennelly's bench. I hope it's true.

Hey thanks bodysnatcher! Love the handle! Guys he is not only a experienced powerlifter but an ex pro boxer.

How ya been bro? Training good? I guess i will chjeck go heavy and see the roar. What did he open with?

PowerLifterJay - I'm doing good. How's the pec doing? Did you take time off, or lighten the load?

I haven't heard exactly how much weight Ryan Kennelly took on his attempts, or exactly how much was his bench, just 800, but I figure it would be a little over, like the 801.50 or whatever, to actually go beyond the 800 mark.

We are basically taking it easy right now. My son, just benched that 255@164bwt, age 13, so he's taking a break from the real heavy stuff. As for myself, I dropped to 241 bwt. and hit that 520, about a month ago, and I'm back up to 260 right now-but I don't think I'll go back to 280 again. I did what I wanted to do at those bodyweights.

I've been waiting ALL DAY I email my bro from work at around 12 to see if he already hit it I KNEW HE WOULD and then at 2 I emailed him again and I got in trouble for having my cell phone on me.

I just read this now I hope it's true I can't wait to here from RYAN himself or the MRS so we can get MORE details.

Thanks bodysnatch for the update.

Top Bottom