Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just started first cycle with tren(3rd cycle), need solid routine

paintballproam

I just started my first cycle using tren (3rd cycle tho) simple 8 week tren a/test p
I want to make sure I get the most out of it so im looking for a solid solid routine. Needto laid out my cycle, rick oshea laid out my diet, now for the training! Looking for masssss. And would like to lean out as well

Why not make a routine customized to yourself? I promise the results will be better than what some routine tells you to do. You're on your 3rd cycle. You should have a pretty solid foundation of knowledge with what works and what doesn't for you.

here's some tips though:

-The largest increases in muscle mass are attained from a routine with HIGH VOLUME (sets x reps) and HIGH FREQUENCY (times per week you hit a certain exercise/muscle). Obviously, your intensity can't be very high. I personally wouldn't venture past 15 reps though.

-Compound movements are your main emphasis. period.

-Your recovery time is enhanced but that doesn't mean you can neglect it!

EDIT: oh yeah here's another one: keep cardio to a minimum for max muscle gains. If you decide to do something with high frequency and high volume, think about how hard squats and deadlifts will be on your respiratory system and metabolism anyway.

Top Bottom