Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just looked at this board today.

##spiderbaby##

I cant stop reading. I just saw this board today, didnt even know it existed before. I am interested more with strength and power than anything else.

Is the westside system gym off of Demorest?

I couldnt believe it when I read where it is based out of.

##spiderbaby##

I surfed around this site and this is the only forum worth anything in my opinion.

There is a hilarious forum for pictures. Guy post pictures of themselves for other guys to critic!?! I am not sure if it is a "weird" thing or something that BB like doing to each other. Seems very strange to me.

Welcome aboard.

Spidertalk,
Welcome to the board. Theres some very knowledgable and helpful people on this board. You might also try www.deepsquatter.com, www.goheavy.com.....other people will prob know other boards worth visiting.

Powfit,
I think you are referring to the "ego-enhancement" board. No matter what you look like you can post there and get nice things said about you. I'm pretty sure that it is a bodybuilder thing.

I guess I cant really talk though.....I posted on the pics of men board....I was trying to dispell the myth that all powerlifters are fat! Got some nice replies from the ladies there.....I didnt realise there were so many women with such bad taste around here hehehe. Anyway I'm prob gonna delete them today.....too many weird messages!!

PowFit said:
I surfed around this site and this is the only forum worth anything in my opinion.

There is a hilarious forum for pictures. Guy post pictures of themselves for other guys to critic!?! I am not sure if it is a "weird" thing or something that BB like doing to each other. Seems very strange to me.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Ya, I just got a weird vibe about it. If the guy is an exabisionist and likes posing fine, but realize who you are posing for. Those guys that go there just to look at half naked pictures of other guys might not be the target group you are trying to hit. Maybe I just don't understand the "fun" of it. To each their own, just not my bag of tea.

just looked at this board today also.....

At 296 lbs and 20% BF I'm definitely not the BB type....Am much more interested in strength....wuz really glad to find this board.

Top Bottom