Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had to share

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I took this pic with my son Ash a few weeks ago, but just got a scanner so I thought I would share.
I'm in the middle of dieting so am not really very lean

AshandI.jpg

needsize said:
I took this pic with my son Ash a few weeks ago, but just got a scanner so I thought I would share.
I'm in the middle of dieting so am not really very lean

AshandI.jpg

awww your son is a cutie and he looks like you too. You look as huge as ever NS, are you dieting for the summer or for another show? How are things now that you have lil'un to look after?

peace :rainbow:

thanks guys. I'm just dieting for summer, my goal was to not compete again till I gained another 40lbs of mass, and I put on about 20lbs this year, so not ready yet

im very impressed, you are one big man. I could only wish i could be that cut. Im rather big, 5'10.5" at 250lbs, but have way to much fat on my torso.
great work,
wick

cwick0 said:
im very impressed, you are one big man. I could only wish i could be that cut. Im rather big, 5'10.5" at 250lbs, but have way to much fat on my torso.
great work,
wick

thanks
In that pic, I am just under 5'9", 240lbs at 11% bodyfat, I am currently unde 10% now and dropping

needsize said:
thanks
In that pic, I am just under 5'9", 240lbs at 11% bodyfat, I am currently unde 10% now and dropping

barrel or flat chest. I see the ripples between your pecs and am jealous as hell. When i was in undergrad, i knew a gentleman that had the fingers going between his pecs. LOOKS AWESOME.

If you're 11%, i must be close to 20%. It really sucks, i carry all of my extra weight in my torso, none in my arms and very little in my legs. I FINALLY am trying to cut carbs and lose some of my fat.

Top Bottom