Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had a baby; Now its time to KILL IT IN THE GYM and get bigger arms

12 rep sets won't skyrocket your size. Sorting out your diet and eating like a bodybuilder will.

This is the third time you've made a thread asking about wanting to increase arm size... You got pretty much the same answers last time as you have now- increase volume on arm exercises while still hitting the usual lifts hard, do this while eating enough clean food to gain quality weight. Even I can remember the sort of answers people gave and I didn't even make the threads...

I didnt ask you to respond in this thread bro, you dont have to if you dont want to. Yes I said in my original post I make a bunch of threads but this routine is different than what it was in the other threads so I wanted to see what would work with the routine I got now. Like I said I wanna simplify now that my life is even more hectic lol.

with the large muscles I go heavier with less reps.

then later on in my workout I lessen the weight and really try to isolate the specific muscle I am working.

have you ever tried centuries? might be something for you to try. doing 10X10's... do that maybe once every month or two.

Yea 5-6 reps with the big lifts is what Im gonna do. 10x10 sounds nice!! Will def think about adding those in for isolation. HOw many exercises do you do that for?

10x10 sounds nice!! Will def think about adding those in for isolation. HOw many exercises do you do that for?

try it next time on your bench day. keep the same weight on the bench and do it for 10 reps.. rest.. 10 reps.. rest.. and so on till you hit 100.

your chest will be so HARD. but do it once a month or two tops. it really works the twitch fibers in the muscle.

they are called centuries.. really a good change up.

i also do them on my arms as well but even more rarely

try it next time on your bench day. keep the same weight on the bench and do it for 10 reps.. rest.. 10 reps.. rest.. and so on till you hit 100.

your chest will be so HARD. but do it once a month or two tops. it really works the twitch fibers in the muscle.

they are called centuries.. really a good change up.

i also do them on my arms as well but even more rarely

Hell yea I will! I will do those each month for sure I am excited to start that.

So looks like Ill be doing my routine M-F instead of Sun-Thur. So today I start chest and I will try the 10x10. Im gonna do weighted dips first, gonna try and bust out 4 plates x 6 reps.

I will do 10-12 reps. One question though, are you supposed to keep the jumps small when training in the 10-12 rep range? I always make big jumps, 50lb jumps in my bench, I will do 135, 185, 225, 275, 365 sometimes. I like to save my energy for my last set. But since I dont care about that with the isolation, I was thinking either the same weight for 10-12 reps, or small jumps.

nah what I do is however many you can do 15 of for example.. put on that weight. and stick to that weight 10X10.

you are gonna want to have a spotter come in towards the latter end of that most likely. you will be in pain once you get into the 60's and 70's. I would take a good 5 minutes in between sets as well. this type of workout takes about an hour.. gotta figure taking 5 minutes in between sets + busting out the 100 reps.

centuries are no joke and any noobs reading this you are gonna wanna not do these quite yet. not for noobs.

Top Bottom