Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did my first max effort day

njachest

I chose the incline and a competition width grip. Good news and bad. good news is I handled 185 very well should've just tried 195 or even 205 but I went straight for the 225 and didn't get it. However 185 is good and I didn't know if after I failed I may have spent myself and didn't want to lower and try again but will wait till next week and try 185 195 205 until I fail or should I increment at less than that or more or is this good. Any way looking foward to next speed day.

you have to find a starting place bro.it was your first ME exercise,it takes awhile to get used to each different exercise.you will get it next time.:D

Ya Remember , you don't have to blow your old PR out of the water you just need to tryand beat it. but it should be hard enough where you struggle for at least 2sec.

thanks and btw I already can notice a slight thickening of muscle in my chest area feels and looks much different after the max's compared to when I did bb.

Top Bottom