Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jumper's knee (patellar tendonitis) question

Weightlifterx

Hey everyone!

I've been diagnosed with jumper's knee a few months ago and have been given exercises to heal it. So far so good, but after a training session yesterday the pain came back very very slightly. it's mostly gone today and will probably be gone again soon enough, so I'm not worried about that.

I just wanted to ask one thing about jumper's knee. Does this injury stay with you for the rest of your life? Like, even if you can continue doing sports normally, will this pain resurface every now and then and just kind of be there, or can you get rid of it completely, as if it was never there to begin with.

I'm a weightlifter, and this injury of mine is healing fine, but I'm getting very aggravated by the fact that it still hurts a little bit after like 4 months of rest, plus I can't train properly either. The pain is not really debilitating or anything, I barely feel anything as far as pain is concerned but it still resurfaces a little bit and that annoys me.

Is it gonna be like this from now on, or can I get rid of it completely? What are your experiences?

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I can get some direct answers :)

Have you tried active release? I have no experience with that particular tendonitis (yet) but have dealt with issues in my elbows, shoulders, and hips and active release has really helped. I have completely eliminated tendonitis in 4 of 5 cases. One remains kind of chronic and flares up from time to time.

Oh yeah, I forgot one more thing. A friend of mine recommended that I buy GHRP-2 for jumper's knee. I bought 1 small bottle of it, but haven't taken it yet. I've never taken any such substance before, so I could use some opinions on it from someone who knows about this stuff.

My friend, who recommended GHRP-2 to me, said it was enough to administer the substance into the fat tissue of my stomach, and that it was not needed to administer it directly to my tendon tissue (or the immediate area). Is this true?

Also, another question I really wanna get out of the way. I heard that substances such as these increase the rate at which benign processes occur (such as recovery etc), but also increase the rate at which malign processes occur as well (can speed up cancer development and other malign processes in the body). Is this also true? What health risks are there when taking something like GHRP-2?

Again, I've never taken any such substances before, and I would really appreciate an answer from someone who knows about this stuff. Thanks very much. And I know there's probably a good amount of this stuff on the net, but I want to ask so I can be 100% sure. I know people on this forum are knowledgeable about this stuff and I put some amount of trust into what some of them say. So yeah, I basically need reassurance. Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom