Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jump start lifting wieghts + start Anabolic

pauloChgo

Hi Folks, this is a great site and I am glad google found it for me.

The main reason I searched for a forum like this is to ask for advise on how to safely jump start training and use of steroids to bulk and cut.

I have been off the gym for three months now for no good reason. At the start of the year, I went back and do cardio to build a good cardio base.

What is the best approach to re-start lifting and add use of steriods? Can anyone help me make a program? I have not used steriods before.

I'm 5'11, 170-175 lbs, with fat distribution localised on my belly, 32-33 waist.
Five years ago, I was a competitive lightwieght rower with USRA weight of 145 lbs. I can boast that I was in heavy cardio training 5 days a week, 2x day, with onland workouts at 430am, even in Chicago Winter. We were only allowed moderate muscle specific workouts then. So my thighs, upper traps, and chest, and calves are well developed, and remained so even now.

My goal is to make a significantly admirable built by May 2005 in bulk and cut.
Is this a lofty goal within a short time span? My goal is not for competition but for esthetics. Would anyone mentor me? I can be your project, LOL.

Last edited:
First off try training for 2 years straight w/o taking a 3 month layoff for no good reason. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have no biz looking at taking AAS yet. You need to build a solid natural base and you need to have the ability to stay commited to this plan for a couple years before jumping on AAS. Read, read, read! Learn all you can about diet, training, rest, etc. Then learn all you can about AAS and make an intelligent decision. JMO.

Agreed. Nothing comes easy in this game and steroids aren't meant to be a short-cut. You'll see great gains in your first year just by staying consistent - no need for roids.

It is very difficult to bulk and cut at the same time. I agree that the best gains will come for you if you adopt a consistent weight training/cardio program and try to get 200gms of protien every day. If you cut out the refined starches and sugars you will get leaner gains. If you start now I think you could put on 15 quality pounds by May. If you were to start using steroids right now, you would most definitley reach your goals by May, but without a consistently high protien diet and continued training, your gains would all be gone by this time next year if not sooner. Discipline yourself in the weight room and in the kitchen, READ ALL YOU CAN ON THIS SITE, and then consider using steroids. Good Luck.

I think you're just wanting to 'get buff quick.' Doesn't seem like you wanna take the time to even build a base, which is very important. Get really serious BEFORE you use steroids.

Chris

you have about 6 months worth of figuring out a nutrition and exercise program and another 6 months of sticking to it, before you think about this. IMO.

you wont really get shit from taking aas, but maybe a little muscle and some fat deposits. you need to build a foundation, not only for your workout and body, but mainly for your diet. but go ahead and do the opposite of what we say.... all you will be doing is setting yourself up for regret! remember, your first cycle is most of the time your best since your receptors are clean virgins. chose the timing wiseley, and dont be a fool.

what people above are saying is good advice, but probably not followed by these individuals. the theme on this site is to keep people from using if they havent earned the right. but we all know that people are going to use AS regardless so the best advice is to read up on here and if you have questions then use the search feature. most of your questions will have already been asked and answered. yes it is a PITA to search if you arent a platinum member. you can go over to www.anabolicfitness.com where you may be able to get some direct questions answered without the chastizing. good luck and reasearch everything before using. JMO.

I'm not as patient as I should be. I do it all the time. I just start eating good and hit some enth at 500-750mg per week and grow!

Top Bottom