Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jump Rope - leads to fitness

jumpcrossfit

Jump Rope a lot and it really helps maintain my ideal weight. Use also feel energetic after doing some exercises.
Another good thing is that jumping rope is very affordable and it can be bought in many areas. Also easy to store.

Try Jump rope for regular exercise and proper health. It's easy to use and easy to handle. 90 degree handle turn and fast spinning and no kinking, like a Leather rope.
The other good thing about jumping rope is that it is good for both males and females young and old. It could have been given a childish or even feminine image, but boxers have helped to turn it into a serious workout for men as well.

The Benefits Of This Revolutionary Jump Rope !
- Just 10 mins of jump roping can provide the same calorie burn as 30 mins of slow cardio
- Short intense Jump Rope circuits are an effective way to burn both during and POST WORKOUT
- Perfect for beginners, Crossfit WOD's, Boxing, MMA Training.

How do you work in your jump rope routine?

I usually incorporate it as the beginning of my circuit training. I would do
A1 300 jumps
A2 Kettlebell swings and squats with a 28kg bell (ladder scheme: 2 swings 1 squat, 4 swings 2 squat... working up to 10 swings 5 squats)
A3 Bulgarian bag spin for time @ 17kg 12 both sides
A4 Medicine ball slam for 10 with partner

I usually do this for 4 sets on my conditioning days.

Since you are a cross fit man what are your thoughts on double and down? I try to do 30 the other day and got well spanked.

Top Bottom