Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey to WBFF European Championships

Vtaper

Hey guys. So I decided to start a new journal, following on from my subsequent Journey to 2014 WBFF fitness show, as I think I'll now compete in the 2015 European Championships in Scandinavia. As I've had a hamstring injury and it has set me back somewhat. I'll give a brief overview of my daily workouts, with the addition of my diet and supplementation. Rather than bore you with a plethora of information, I'll jump right to it:

Height: 6"1
Weight: 81kg
Training time: 3 years (natural for life)
Training protocol: emphasis on volume and pyramiding down in weight every set/lots of drop & double drop-sets, sometimes employs FST-7 training.

So I think rather than log my entire workouts from now on, I'll just give a brief overview of them, perhaps going into more detail nearer to when I do decide to compete. Trained back/triceps/abs today and worked my up to 50kg for 8 on DB rows, 90kg on barbell rows with good form, 80kg on smith machine close grip bench.... Also hit wide grip chins, standing pulldowns, incline French press, cable pushdowns and for abs I did kettle-bell side bends, low-high cable woodchop and AB crunch machine.

Yesterday I hit a chest/bicep workout and worked up to 100kg on the seated chest pin-stack machine and hit a PB for hammer curls @ 46 kg for 3 reps with pretty good form. Will hit the 50s soon! I know it's not all about weight as I said before, but nice to lift big iron! The workout also included flat flyes and low cable crossovers and for biceps: cable and one-hand cable curls to follow the hammer curls, with an initial 4 sets on barbell curls working up to 50kg, then into a drop-set for 30 reps @ 20kg. Get them guns growin' baby! Lol Got an amazing chest pump and arm pump was pretty good as well.

So today I trained hams/tris. Started with hams and begun with some stiff-leg deadlifts just to get some blood in the muscle. Then I moved onto seated leg curls up to 55kg, dumbbell lunges across the gym floor and back, one leg cable curls, dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts, then finished on hack squat machine with feet high up the pad, really deep reps. This last exercise was a killer and the drop set on the end finished me off altogether!

Next came triceps. Started with some one arm cable pushdowns to warm up the muscle, then came the onslaught! Moved onto close-grip smith machine bench, pyramiding up to 90kg. Afterwards hit V-bar pushdowns, dumbbell French press, 2-arm cable pushdowns, one arm cable pushdowns (no attachment cable), straight bar pushdowns.... Triceps were pumped to the MAX! Cardio was next: 15mins x X-trainer/30 mins x incline treadmill. Was a gooood workout! Tomorrow is chest / forearms /abs... #crush

Top Bottom