Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

For what it's worth, I absolutely agree. I'm not a freak about eating clean, but what it comes down to is you need x amount of calories a day to grow, and if most of those are crap it isn't going to do nearly as much for building muscle. Eventually it comes down to the cleaner you eat the more good food you eat in my opinion. For the calories in those four scoops of ice cream you could have gotten a hell of a lot of protein, fiber, good fats, and/or low glycemic carbs. You will feel more full and your body will be more happy. Unless you need some serious calories per day, eating cleaner just makes sense from the point of caloric economy. I have to opposite problem as you, i.e. I have a tendency to be a portly motherfucker. Eating smart is the only thing that has helped get lean (which I'm not now), give me energy, grow, and not feel hungry all the time.

And add some hypers! :) Your back will thank you as those deadlifts and squats go up.

And for a little inspiration, my 5 rep PR on squats went from 225 to 315 in 8 weeks on the program you are on. It friking rules.

Eating clean all the time is hard for, I have to give a big hand to those who make it a lifestyle. Currently I'm bulking up so I make sure have a lot of protein and carbs and yes I eat some useless crap like ice-cream, sodas, desserts etc...

But keeping the diet clean is the best way to go.

hey guys i missed fridays workout because i was sick and i was on saturday too so should i just keep going like i did it or start that week over?

*** STARTING WEEK 2 OVER ***
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND - WEEK 3 DAY 6

SQUAT:
45 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
95 lbs x 5
120 lbs x 5
140 lbs x 5
PRETTY EASY

BENCH:
45 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
65 lbs x 5
75 lbs x 5
80 lbs x 5
EASY

BARBELL ROW:
45 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
60 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
75 lbs x 5
EASY

ABS:
NEEDSIZE WORKOUT with 25 lb weight
after each set of 5 i drop the 25 lb weight and do 10 more!

GOOD MORNINGS:
45 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 8

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD - DAY 7 WEEK 3

SQUAT:
45 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
95 lbs x 5
120 lbs x 5
EASY

MILITARY PRESS:
45 lbs x 5
45 lbs x 5
50 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
PRETTY EASY

DEADLIFT:
45 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
90 lbs x 5
115 lbs x 5
KINDA HARD

Hummm... I would put good mornings right after deadlifts your lower back would be better prepared for good mornings right after deads.

ya there going great so far

so you want me to move good mornings to wednesday and do them right after deadlifts?

that way your lower back has more time to recover.

Sometimes I like doing them after deadlifts just because they kind of feel good to me for a stretch. I get that thing sometimes where I think I am good to go after my deadlifts, get in the car, grab the steering will, and my ass and lats get angry.

Top Bottom