Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

7:00 BREAKFAST:
bowl of cereal
bowl of oatmeal

theres a big break cuz of school :(

11:30
Spagettii
Bread
Milk

4:00
4 of those little powdered doughnuts

6:00
2 chicken legs
1 breast
1 wing
3 fried potatoes

9:00
glass of milk
popcorn

9:30
protein shake:
4 scoops of ice cream
milk
chocolate syrup
oats
vanilla whey "1 big scoop"

You need more protein bro. A bowl of cereal and oatmeal, its just carbs... loose the cereal and blend two scoops of whey w the oats. Check the previous posts on this journal, I think me and the others (eg mwm5 and enigma) told you about this before.
All your meals must have protein! KEEP IT MIND!

You need more protein bro. A bowl of cereal and oatmeal, its just carbs... loose the cereal and blend two scoops of whey w the oats. Check the previous posts on this journal, I think me and the others (eg mwm5 and enigma) told you about this before.
All your meals must have protein! KEEP IT MIND!

For what it's worth, I absolutely agree. I'm not a freak about eating clean, but what it comes down to is you need x amount of calories a day to grow, and if most of those are crap it isn't going to do nearly as much for building muscle. Eventually it comes down to the cleaner you eat the more good food you eat in my opinion. For the calories in those four scoops of ice cream you could have gotten a hell of a lot of protein, fiber, good fats, and/or low glycemic carbs. You will feel more full and your body will be more happy. Unless you need some serious calories per day, eating cleaner just makes sense from the point of caloric economy. I have to opposite problem as you, i.e. I have a tendency to be a portly motherfucker. Eating smart is the only thing that has helped get lean (which I'm not now), give me energy, grow, and not feel hungry all the time.

And add some hypers! :) Your back will thank you as those deadlifts and squats go up.

And for a little inspiration, my 5 rep PR on squats went from 225 to 315 in 8 weeks on the program you are on. It friking rules.

ok i defidently get more protein in my diet
and i cant do back hypers because i dont have that type of machine are there any substitites?

ok i defidently get more protein in my diet
and i cant do back hypers because i dont have that type of machine are there any substitites?

hypers will increase fatigue in lower back. reverse hypers and glute/ham raises will decompress the spine and are the better option of the two. since neither is an option i would suggest good mornings with the bar and gradually increase. of course you will need to evaluate your overall fatigue to see if these are necessary or detrimental to your progress.

hypers will increase fatigue in lower back. reverse hypers and glute/ham raises will decompress the spine and are the better option of the two. since neither is an option i would suggest good mornings with the bar and gradually increase. of course you will need to evaluate your overall fatigue to see if these are necessary or detrimental to your progress.

+1 enigma! I was about to suggest good mornings too... bend your knees slightly when you do those, it helps prevent injury.

how will i know if they are helpful?

Listen to your body... he will give you the message! For example if your lower back starts to get too stiff... even when your are not working out... it's all a matter of groove... who will get in time!

Hey bro, just an idea, Im like you and have to find a way to get the right amount of carbs, protein etc around school times so what I like to do is make a 2 or 3 egg omlet with several rashes of grilled bacon, maybe some sausages and peppers and have that with cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, its a good way of gettin protein in early in the day, its not to hard to stomach and easy to prepare, I use 2 eggs, 2 rashes bacon and a red pepper usually, which is around 25g or protein, I often wash it down with a pint of milk, which is about 15g of protein, so thats 40g of protein in the mornings.
Although Im not an expert, I think thats a pretty good choice, feel free to tell me im wrong anyone else lol

Top Bottom