Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

keep up the good work!!!! no matter what don't let anything discourage you, remember it isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 20TH - WEEK 1 DAY 2

SQUAT:
45 lbs x 5
65 lbs x 5
90 lbs x 5
115 lbs x 5
VERY EASY

MILITARY PRESS:
45 lbs x 5
45 lbs x 5
50 lbs x 5
50 lbs x 5
PRETTY EASY

DEADLIFT:
45 lbs x 5
65 lbs x 5
80 lbs x 5
110 lbs x 5
KINDA HARD

I have an ab question im just going to work them once a week on Monday...and im going to do the needsize exercise where you do 5 sets of 5 of decline sit-ups and when you get halfway down count to 5, i will be doing that holding a 25 lbs barbell

should i just do that for my abs or more? if so which ones?

how important is milk if your trying to gain weight?

milk contains a lot of good fat and nutrients. i'd say pretty important.

are you able to drink milk? i can't drink regular milk b/c of lactose, so i get the lactose free and it taste the exact same.

milk contains a lot of good fat and nutrients. i'd say pretty important.

are you able to drink milk? i can't drink regular milk b/c of lactose, so i get the lactose free and it taste the exact same.

Yeah milk is good but only if you aren't lactose-intolerant. I drink lactose free LACT-AID.

no i can drink it i just dont think i drink it enough but ill start drinking it a lot

thanks

I have an ab question im just going to work them once a week on Monday...and im going to do the needsize exercise where you do 5 sets of 5 of decline sit-ups and when you get halfway down count to 5, i will be doing that holding a 25 lbs barbell

should i just do that for my abs or more? if so which ones?

start with bodyweight and work up. needsize abs is all you need to do. dont go crazy your core is getting hammered all week from the compounds. once or twice is all you need.

Top Bottom