Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

hey guys ive been thinking if i should just do a 5x5 routine like ceo said and move up once i get bigger and stronger...

im thinking about madcows 5x5 routine

tell me what you guys think

and thanks for the comment ceo

and if i do, do something like that should i do starting strength or madcow 5x5 intermediete... unless he has a beginners but i dont see it

SCREW said:
and if i do, do something like that should i do starting strength or madcow 5x5 intermediete... unless he has a beginners but i dont see it

Screw, you would do either the Rippetoe 3x5, or the Madcow 5x5 Single Factor version.

I just gifted you a FREE 7 day Platinum Membership.

Use the Advanced Search feature to search for username: Sculelos. Sculelos is a skinny ecto like you who started with the 3x5 for a year, and then went to the 5x5. He put on about 40 lbs. in a year doing that. He also eats like a horse (about 7000 cals/day)...gotta do that part too! Anyway, skim through his journals and that might help you decide whether to start with the 3x5 or 5x5.

Lastly, USE that FREE 7 day Platinum membership as much as you can over the next week!!! You can do advanced searches for specific words, usernames, etc. You can look at members' picture galleries, get a larger avatar, and many other things you can't do with a free membership. A platinum membership is worth it in my opinion, and it's pretty cheap. You may decide you want to stay a platinum member.

Good Luck!

hey thanks a lot for the 7 day platinum membership!

could you send me a link or something to the Madcow 5x5 Single Factor version because im not sure what one it is.

Thanks Again

and ill check out Sculelos too

SCREW said:
hey thanks a lot for the 7 day platinum membership!

could you send me a link or something to the Madcow 5x5 Single Factor version because im not sure what one it is.

Thanks Again

and ill check out Sculelos too

In this thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...xercises-articles-more-start-here-484815.html

where it says, "Linear/Single Factor 5x5 (Intermediate)"

You click on that and it takes you to this site:

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

So ive decided to change my routine to madcow 5x5 linear version...

i will start on Tomorrow "Monday"

i will find out my 5rm tonite

5 REP MAXES

SQUAT: 155 lbs

BENCH: 95 lbs

BARBELL ROW: 85 lbs

i just did the main 3 because i didnt have a lot of time.

I START TOMORROW!!!

MONDAY AUGUST 18th WEEK 1 DAY 1

SQUAT:
45 lbs x 5
65 lbs x 5
90 lbs x 5
115 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 5
EASY

BENCH:
45 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
60 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
75 lbs x 5
EASY

BARBELL ROWS:
45 lbs x 5
50 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
60 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
EASY

I dont have anything to do weighted hypers on so i wont do these.

WEIGHTED SIT-UPS: 10 lbs 15/15/15/15

CABLE CRUNCHES: 100 lbs 15/15/15

Overall it was a very easy workout hopefully i will be able to say this after 4 weeks. :)

SEE YA ON WEDNESDAY!

Top Bottom