Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

mwm5 said:
HELL NO!!!! he just won't be able to lift as much weight wise but will be able to up it once he gets it down. he isn't trying out for cheerleading, he needs to man up and work his ass off. his body will adjust/get use to it.

There is nothing wrong about cheerleading lol... Yeah I know that, eventually, his body will adjust! After all is mind over matter... Hey the best for the kid!

MONDAY - DAY 2 - WEEK 1

CHEST
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 85 lbs 5/5/5
like i said starting off slow, these werent too bad.

Flat Dumbbell Bench: 25 lbs 8/8/8
these werent too bad either

Pushups: 20/15/10
these got tiering

TRICEPS
French Curls: 25 lbs 8/8/8

Tricep Pulldowns: 90 lbs 8/8/8

I thought that was enough tricep work...my arms were throbbing :)

JUMP WORKOUT

Jump Squats: 45 lbs 4/4/4

Squats: 155 lbs 3/3/3/3/3
these were pretty easy i could have added 5 more pounds but ill do that next time :)

Deadlifts: 115 lbs 8/8/8
these got really tiering too

Step-Ups: 30 lbs dumbbells 5/5/5

I could figure what a calf sled was i couldnt find it on youtube

It was a pretty tough workout today :)

hey i got a question...if you eat slow do you really lose your appetite faster because it takes more time for the food to settle?

SCREW said:
hey i got a question...if you eat slow do you really lose your appetite faster because it takes more time for the food to settle?

If you eat slow it's easier for the brain to realize that your stomach is full, on the contrary if you eat too fast and too much when your brain "gets it" will be too late that's when indigestion, gases and bloat may settle. Make sure you chew your food, it's easier to digest and you might get the most of nutrients instead of dumping them... lol

ok thanks do you think a part of my being skinny is from me eating slow, because for some reason i eat real slow

20 min for brain and stomach to be on same "level". at least that is what a lot of studies say.

By your description a think you belong to the ectomorphic bodytipe (google that to learn more) But bro eat and rest a lot. You wanna be a basketballl player and you wanna put some size right! Things don't happen that fast, be patient.

mwm5 said:
20 min for brain and stomach to be on same "level". at least that is what a lot of studies say.

I share that same opinion, I read that same stuff and it makes sense.

lexus12 said:
Good God man I eat more than that for Breakfast.

Definetly need to eat more

+1!!!! What you eat in a day is what I eat in a meal. You need calories. You should keep a journal, and record everything you eat in a day including how many calories, grams of protein, carbs, fats in everything you ate for the day. Do this every day.

The key here is you want to set a goal (short term) for yourself. You're probably eating 1500 calories or less a day. How do you expect to grow off that? You're burning more cals. than that!!! Set a goal of 2500 cals/day. Eat as often as you can to achieve that (every couple hours ideally), that way you can break the meals down into smaller protions you can handle.

Once you hit that goal, make a new goal of 3500 cals/day, then 4500 cals/day, 5500, 6500, etc. Focus on trying to get 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Try to get most of your carbs from complex sources like brown or basmati rice, sweet potatos, oats, etc., but you can still eat your fries. I wouldn't worry so much about eating "clean" as I would about just eating. If you wanna take $10 and rape the McDonald's dollar menu...go for it! When you're eating at home or preparing foods for the day, that's when you can go for the complex carbs.

I think you should also keep your routine as simple as possible for right now. The 3x5 or 5x5 are great for athletes. Check them out in the training stickie at the top of this forum. Oh, and don't change it. Pick one of those programs and do it exactly as outlined. There are excel spreadsheets and everything all set up for you. Keep It Simple!

I wish someone had told me all this when I was your age. I was the same size as you at 15. Now I'm 100 lbs heavier at 35...and no it didn't take 20 years to gain 100 lbs. I just stayed skinny for a long time.

Top Bottom