Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

saibotica said:
you should have 1g of protein and 2g of carbs per pound of bodyweight, make sure you a source of healthy fats like fish oils, Poliquin has a nice one.

as skinny as he is, he should really try to get AT LEAST 1.5g protein and the 2g carb is ok, but could even go a little higher

saibotica said:
Who gave you the jump/leg routine?

the leg routine he posted is one of mine. i've been using it for a while now helping some guys out with their vertical, it works extremely well!

mwm5 said:
as skinny as he is, he should really try to get AT LEAST 1.5g protein and the 2g carb is ok, but could even go a little higher

Well for what he posted i think it might upset is digestive system because he is not used to ingest that much food, thats why i suggested a little less, but on the long term your aproach is the ideal one.

the leg routine he posted is one of mine. i've been using it for a while now helping some guys out with their vertical, it works extremely well!

don't you think he might need a little time for his bones, ligaments, tendons and muscles adjust to that much work? maybe gradually working it untill he can reach the goals you set up for him. I mean he is new to all of this, isn't he?

SCREW said:
would whey work for the protein think with oatmeal?
Yes! But for before bed I would suggest something like casein to keep you fed throughout your sleep time.

saibotica said:
don't you think he might need a little time for his bones, ligaments, tendons and muscles adjust to that much work? maybe gradually working it untill he can reach the goals you set up for him. I mean he is new to all of this, isn't he?

HELL NO!!!! he just won't be able to lift as much weight wise but will be able to up it once he gets it down. he isn't trying out for cheerleading, he needs to man up and work his ass off. his body will adjust/get use to it.

hey has anyone tried omegas chest workout i was thinking about tryin it out,,,i was wondering what you guys thought

saibotica said:

well i have been working out for about a year now and before this i was doing rippetoes

dont loose track of your goals. if i remember correctly adding weight was #1 followed by jumping. you will be much better served getting a solid foundation with the compound lifts in a way that fosters progression, and eating in a surplus. you need to put on 70 pounds or so before worrying about "specialized routines.

oats and whey make a great shake btw

JUMP WORKOUT

ANKLE HOPS
3 sets of 25

40 YARD SPRINTS
3 sets

STEP UP JUMPS
3 sets of 3

MEDICINE BALL THROWS
3 sets of 5

DEPTH JUMPS
3 sets of 3