Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey To A Beast!

Sometimes I like doing them after deadlifts just because they kind of feel good to me for a stretch. I get that thing sometimes where I think I am good to go after my deadlifts, get in the car, grab the steering will, and my ass and lats get angry.

Yeah I know what you mean. Usually I like to finish my deads with a SLDL done with the biggest dumbells my grip can still handle and slowly go for 2 sets of 8-12, have you tried that? It's awesome.

Yeah I know what you mean. Usually I like to finish my deads with a SLDL done with the biggest dumbells my grip can still handle and slowly go for 2 sets of 8-12, have you tried that? It's awesome.

I haven't done that, but I may give it a shot now.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH - WEEK 3 DAY 8

SQUAT:
45 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
95 lbs x 5
120 lbs x 5
EASY

145 lbs x 3
PIECE OF CAKE :)

95 lbs x 8
EASY

BENCH:
45 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
65 lbs x 5
75 lbs x 5
EASY

85 lbs x 3
EASY :)

65 lbs x 8
EASY

BARBELL ROW:
45 lbs x 5
55 lbs x 5
60 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 5
EASY

80 lbs x 3
EASY :)

60 lbs x 8
EASY

DIPS: 4 sets of 8

BICEP CURLS: "i switched it up for this w.o. to the bench bar"
45 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 8

TRICEP EXTENSIONS:
110 lbs x 8
110 lbs x 8
110 lbs x 8
i dont have the upside-down v shaped thing so i use the lat pulldown machine and im pretty sure its easier?

and i did the dips, biceps, and triceps as a circut...tell me if i shouldnt be doing this.

IT was a GREAT workout,,, my 3 compound exercises were all easy!

If you superset bicep curl w tricep extension it's ok once in a while, when you feel bored or with lack of time, but don't do it on a regular basis. Plus if you can do 110lbs triceps extensions there most be something wrong with the machine or with your form, because that weight is much bigger than your bench press, it should be the other way around.

well are tricep extensions the french curls or is it the one that u use with the upside-down v on a cable?

I was saying about the cable triceps extension, not the french press aka skullcrushers.

well im not sure how my form is but i keep my elbows tucked into my side and when i go up i bring my arms to parallel,,,should i go past that?

on the one at school i do like 40-60 i cant remember

thats why i think its just the machine that i am using

Yeah I know some machine suck and the actual weight you are lifting is not the same that's marked due to the mechanic issues. just pick a better one.

well its the only machine that i have to do tricep extensions on so should i keep using it or is there an alternative?

Top Bottom