Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint, tendon and ligament pain

jimmydean

Just wanted to pass on some info about a supplement that I started using a few months ago that completely cleared up my joint pains.
A friend of mine told me that he started taking alfalfa tablets for his joint pain. I thought he was crazy at first, but after two weeks of taking them, I had no more tendonitis. And with all the pounding that we all do, I thought I would pass this on and see if anyone has used other supplements and had good results.

Do you now have a piece of hair that sticks straight up in the back of your head?? ;)

Good advice man, never heard of that. Maybe when I start lifting some real poundages I'll start to look into stuff like that. I like Halbert's ideas in the latest issue of Powermag about the extensions being killers on the elbows and that other exercises have had better carryover for him anyway. Those damn extensions are usually the onlt thing that bothers me.

I've heard Cod Liver Oil is another good one. Haven't had much personal experience though.

JimmyD,

Did you take the recommended dose, or more for the first wk or two?

Top Bottom