Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

johnny556

I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins but I was just informed I need 25 posts to add in pics and links so I will get there eventually. I will try to attach a couple right now to this post. Thanks everybody. God Bless

I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins but I was just informed I need 25 posts to add in pics and links so I will get there eventually. I will try to attach a couple right now to this post. Thanks everybody. God Bless

good

jennybig I don't get on here much but thanks. Not really sure about how many posts ect. to add pics but I guess I will find out eventually. Very cool site!

Thanks so much Jenny, hmmmm, dunno....here is a random link. Thanks for the kind words as they mean a lot :dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

I was never the biggest guy, the strongest guy or the most shredded compared to my peers but one thing I always did is work hard and I think that has allowed me to hang in there.

God Bless

Guess I am not allowed to post images or direct links till I hit 25 so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqVytt40R0

They were double DD's but I talked to a guy I know and got reduction for a decent cost and brought them down to a perky C cup, ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say Jenny, this is a great site. I would like to get on here more. I will try for sure :qt:

I just uploaded a photo taken of me this past May, hmmmm, since I can't post s**t since I don't have that many posts maybe you could post this photo somewhere on this site. Is there a good section to post it, I am new so not sure. Was looking to get ripped up, thanks so much

Thanks Jenny, Boston, Massachusetts. The home of the movie, The Town :strider36That shoot out scene at Fenway Park was crazy, my Lord!

Top Bottom