Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jogging

15yroldinNY

Hey guys, I have a few questions. I wake up each morning at 7:30, drink some OJ, and then take a pill of Xenadrine(1 a day for me). I then stretch, and I jogg at 8 and I come back at 8:30. I run 3.5 miles a day. How does doing all this help me? I am so exhuasted after the running, and need some extra motivation. Im a football player and I need some speed. Because after summer school 10-12AM, I walk to a gym and alift. And then an hour later I do sprints with my equipment on.
Anyways, sorry for the rambling, but does jogging increase sprinting speed, quickness etc..?

The wind sprints are better for developing explosiveness and speed. Plus, when performed with high intensity they are great for GH release.

The only thing the jogging will do is keep your bodyfat a little lower and keeps your cardiovascular system more efficient. Jogging will have minimal effect on your speed unless you are using the jogging as a means to weight loss...in which case the loss of weight in and of itself will facilitate better quickness.

good job ....the jogging won't help with quickness ,but i am glad to see someone your age(15) into exercising.keep up the good work.:D
man_jogging_md_wht.gif

it is awsome that you are so young yet take that muhc rpide in working out. Kepp up the hard work. Anyway, jogging is a good base workout to get into sprinting. At the beg of each season, my coach makes us go for 2 weeks, jogging slow to get our bodies back into running. Member i posted a workout for you. After about 2 weeks, start off with 600's. Warm up with 8 100 meter buildups. Then do 4 600 meter sprints( one and a half laps). After a weeks of this , pm me and ill give you another one if u want to get faster. 10.8 ismy fastest 100 meter run, not blazgin but ive been around tons of coaches, clinics and teams to know a lot.

You fly man! Any tips on how to improve my 40, before i get tested in 20 days. Thanks for the compliments. This board inspires me a lot and makes me feel that I amnot the only dedicated one.

Top Bottom