Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKurz1

Banned
Monday, July 17, 2006

The new diet/routine has begun, this is more for me and to enjoy the support of my fellow bros, as many of my previous attempts have failed in a big way. Here's what I got:

530am - Height 6'2. Weight 160lbs, 7-8%bf

BCAAS (NO TIME FOR A SHAKE PRE) - USUALLY 2 SCOOPS CASEIN, 1TB PB

530AM BIS
7 SET (2 WARMS) 6-12REPS, STRAIGHT BAR CURLS
3 SETS SEATED DBELL CURLS - SUPERSET W/ SINGLE DBELL PREACHERS 3 SETS
1 SET (DROP SET) - ROPE CURLS, 20, 15, 10,10
4 SETS STANDING AB CRUNCH
15 MINUTES COOLDOWN, 2.5 SPEED - 11.0 INCLINE (HAM, GLUTE WORK)

3/4 CUP OATS
1 CUP BLUBERIES
12 EGG WHITES
1 SCOOP DYNMATIZE PROTEIN
CREATINE, B-6, BCOMPLEX, ARGENINE, GLUTAMINE,
LARGE COFFEE

1 CUP OATS
12 EGG WHITES
1 SCOOP ISS CASEIN

PLAN:
11:30-NOON
6OZ COOKED WW PASTA
8 OZ CHICKEN
LARGE LARGE SALAD

2PM (MISSED THIS MEAL, CLIENT MEETING + I'M TRAINING AT 430) WILL GET IT IN TOMORROW!!!
8OZ FLANK STEAK AND SALMON
HANDFULL OF ALMONDS

3PM (FROZEN)
2 SCOOPS CASEIN PROTEIN
1TB PB, HANDFUL OF ALMONDS

TRAIN 5:30PM (5PM TODAY) CHEST - 50 MINUTES INTENSE

6:30/post (6PM)
1 scoop whey
50 g dextrose
50 gram from musselmans pie filling(chocolate, banana, or vanilla)

7:15 (7PM)
50 grams dextrose
1 cup oats
1 scoops whey

8:30 (8PM)
3 whole eggs, 9 egg whites (4 OZ SALMON INSTEAD OF WHOLE EGGS)
½ CUP DRY MEASURED BROWN RICE

10 pm (9:30PM)
1 scoop blend ½ cup almonds, 5OZ DRY CURD COTTAGE CHEESE.

BED = IMMIDIATELY AFTER - DAMN THAT'S A TON OF CALORIES IN 3 HOURS!!

***ONLY WEIGH MYSELF ON MONDAY MORNINGS!! STAY OFF THE SCALE!!!*** NO LOOKING AT ABS IN MIRROR** KEEP ME ON TRACK, NO TURNING BACK! 15 MONTHS TILL SHOWTIME!

GEAR MAYBE POSSIBLY MAYBE STARTING AUG. 1

WILL UPDATE AS DAY GOES ON!

Last edited:
Good to see you started a log.....avoid those mirrors at all costs, small changes for better or worse throughout the day in appearance mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme.

A once a week 'weigh-in' on Mondays is a good approach.

Are you working with a trainer for the workouts, or did he just do the diet for you?

he has mea on a two-day split to get rid of my friggn cardio habit.......so I doa small body part at 530 am, 50 minutes, 6-8 rep high intensity and then he is there in the pm....split looks like this, thought?

MONDAY
AM - BIS
PM CHEST

TUES
AM - TRIS
PM - BACK/TRAPS

WED OFF

NOT SURE ON THE REST OR EVEN TOMORROWS TO BE HONEST.....EVER DONE THIS?

THURS.
AM -
PM

FRIDAY
AM-
PM -

Personally, I've mostly just trained movements as opposed to bodyparts, but I am coming from a strength training background more than a bodybuilding one. I've done AM and PM workouts before and as long as you eat and sleep and the programming is logical, they work well.

If you're getting stronger at your select lifts, regardless of the setup, you'll grow with enough calories.

Your routine should be fine, and 2 a days are probably a good idea for somebody like you as too much 'off-time' would probably cause you to go insane and do something counterproductive to your goals like ridiculous amounts of cardio, so I like what you're doing. Just see it through the first month and get the eating to become second nature and dont freak out if you feel full or bloated a little bit and you'll be fine once you start to see more size and feel stronger in the gym, and you'll finally see that you're not going to "get fat" lol.

JKurz1 said:
he has mea on a two-day split to get rid of my friggn cardio habit.......so I doa small body part at 530 am, 50 minutes, 6-8 rep high intensity and then he is there in the pm....split looks like this, thought?

MONDAY
AM - BIS
PM CHEST

TUES
AM - TRIS
PM - BACK/TRAPS

WED OFF

NOT SURE ON THE REST OR EVEN TOMORROWS TO BE HONEST.....EVER DONE THIS?

THURS.
AM -
PM

FRIDAY
AM-
PM -

Do one bodypart per day split over 4-5 days.

You current split yields problems - such as hitting biceps the day before back etc.

Monday - Thursday(or friday)

Holy shit, JK, that just dawned on me what Shadow said, lol....you may want to do a leg workout tomorrow, take Wed off, do Shoulders/Tris on Thurs and Back on Fri.......back before bis and things like tris before pressing is never good.

So, for a split routine, it would look like

Mon: Chest/Biceps
Tues: Legs
Wed: Off
Thurs: Shoulders/Triceps
Fri: Back
Sat and Sun: Off

Something like that so there is no overlap.

Like I said, I forget the routine but have it ready at home.....there was no cross over body parts, so tomorrows, must be wrong...I'll let you know. Anyways, meal #2 time......every 2 hours aint gonna be easy!

*sigh*

Last thing I will say - a double split(am AND pm workouts) is NOT the way you want to go when chronically overtrained.

Every day is kidney day.

ok, thanks....but no more. I have made a pact to follow the advice of my trainer and that is what I am doing. Shawdow, K to you, appreciate the feedback, but I've tried it my way before. I'm in his hands....

JKurz1 said:
ok, thanks....but no more. I have made a pact to follow the advice of my trainer and that is what I am doing. Shawdow, K to you, appreciate the feedback, but I've tried it my way before. I'm in his hands....
ok dude.....

post up the routine when you have it in front of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom