Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, my plan is to wait.....that is what i will do...when the gains start and the strength increases, I am going to run 125mgof test on Monday and again on Thursday...then crank my cals another 500-1000......Like I said, from monday i'm up 5lbs....pro. a lot of water, abs are fading, but my training is intense...

MEAL 2
1 CUP OATS (LITTLE LESS, STUPID!)
TONS OF SPLENDA
EGG WHITES (3)
1/2 CUP EGG BEATERS
1/2 CUP SKIM
GREEN TEA

54CARBS, 45G PRO., 7G OF FAT = APPROX 650 CALS
MEAL #1 = APPROX. 600 CALS....

BOYS - STIL HAVING A ROUGH TIME EATING 4 MEALS FROM 615PM TO 930PM POSTWORKOUT.....ALMOST 2,500 CALS IN 3 HOURS, DAMN!!!!!!

keep up your training jkurz, doing good. Dont jump on the gear bandwagon right away, wait just a tab bit longer. just my opinion, only because u just started getting full swing again, feed your body, let it blow up quickly from the change of routine, and then jump on if you want.

Doing good in my opinion so keep it up bro!

thnx...just having some mild depression...bloated, tired, absolutely no hunger, 2 meals down another scheduled for 1pm (1 hr away) and I'm just not in the mood...brought pasta and chicken and a huge salad.......weird cause I had a pretty intense wo this morning....

2 cups of oats
2 scoops of whey
12 egg whites
1 cup skim
1/2 cup of egg beaters
1 cup blueberries

the above was my first two meals of the day - not a crazy amount of calories, wondering why I'm just not feeling it..........

silver_shadow said:
another question - how would the HRT affect JK considering the stage he's in... what i'm getting at is: is it possible to recover full functionality without HRT and with a suitable diet, or with HRT and obviously the diet?

yes......his HPTA needs(and WILL) resolve itself on its own...better to let it happen now than to go "on" and push it till later.

Sooner or later you have to pay the fiddler to dance

Whoa, 165? A year or more ago you said you were sitting at 6% bodyfat and weighing 190-plus. What happened, dude?

1pm 3rd meal update:

Slated for 4 oz of dry pasta (whole wheat, great carb source!!! - voted number 2 next to oats, but too much oats will make me bloated f'er)
a good sized salad
8oz cooked chicken and buffalo, topped with a boat load of veggies,

carbs 70g, pro 55g, fats 9-10g - prob. 750cals....

Result -

Got in 2 oz of ww pasta, appetite is friggn hurting me.
8oz chick/buff and all of the salad.........

carbs = 55g, pro 55g, fat 9-10

this sucks.....trainer will have my ass, but i'm up 5-6lbs so he sohouldnt be too concerned......feeln totally bloated and blah....abs are faded, no cardio is hurting me (mentally).....I got another meal at 3pm, then training at 4pm, then the true cals come in and now I am going to have to up them due to my weak appetite so far......what are the tricks bros? Damn I need some EQ!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom